Marcel

"Can you take these down the hall and have Marcel copy them?" my boss asked, handing me a small stack of papers. I stood up from my desk and pushed my chair in, "Yes, ma’am" She smiled, "Thanks so much, (Y/N). Can you have them on my desk as soon as he’s finished with them?" I nodded, "Of course" She gave me another quick smile before turning on her heel and walking away.

I smiled a little to myself as I walked away from my desk and down the hall, towards Marcel’s office. I came to his door and tapped twice before peeking my head in. He looked up from some papers on his desk and smiled, “Oh, hi, (Y/N). Come on in” I walked into his office and closed the door behind me. “What can I help you with?” He asked, standing up from behind his big mahogany desk. “Can you copy these?” I asked, walking towards him with the papers. He pushed his glasses back into place and smiled sweetly at me, “Absolutely”

He came around the desk and took the stack from me. “It might take a while because my machines been running a bit slow” he said, turning away from me and sitting the papers on the desk. “It’s fine” I said, eyeing him from behind. If I said I didn’t find him extremely sexy, I’d be lying. He turned back towards me, his green eyes meeting mine, “I can bring them to your desk when I’m done” A part of me frowned, “Oh, okay”

I turned to leave when he cleared his throat, “Or, you can wait in here” I smiled, “You sure I won’t be a bother?” He waved his hand at me, “You could never be a bother” His cheeks flushed slightly after the words left his mouth, making me smile. “You can sit in my chair” he said, going over to the machine and turning it on. I walked behind his desk and sat down in the plush leather chair, turning it a bit to watch him. “Have you been busy today?” I asked, watching him press some buttons. “No, not really. It’s been pretty slow today. Boring actually” he said, turning to face me. I smiled and crossed my legs, letting my dress slide up a little to expose more of my thigh. “Oh… That’s too bad” I said, watching him.

He glanced down at my legs quickly before returning his gaze to my face, looking a bit bashful. “Everything okay, Marcel?” I asked, standing up and walking over to him. “Uh, yeah… Everything’s fine” he mumbled, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose and looking at me nervously. “You sure?” I asked, reaching out and putting my hand on his upper arm. “Y-yeah. I’m sure” he said, gaze on the floor. I squeezed his arm softly, “Marcel?” He licked his lips before looking at me, “Yeah, (Y/N)?” I smiled sweetly, “Am I making you nervous?” He blushed and looked away from me, “No, uh… Not nervous. You don’t make me nervous” I smirked, “Do I make you something else? Like… Horny?” His eyes widened a little and he looked at me, “Uh… I, I, should, uh” I smiled, “Don’t be worried, babe… I feel that way about you a lot”

His cheeks flushed as he looked at me, “You, you do?” I nodded and stepped closer, looking into his eyes, “I do” He licked his lips again, “But… I mean, you’re so beautiful and I’m… Well, I’m me” I pouted slightly and moved my hand from his arm to his shoulder, “Marcel, you really don’t know how hot you are, do you?” He just looked at me, clearly shocked by my actions.

To be honest, I was a little shocked at myself too. But, I couldn’t take him anymore. I wanted him. I spent too many days passing by him in the halls or bringing him stuff. I’ve always secretly fantasied about him fucking me on his desk. Most people wouldn’t really second glance him since he was pretty nerdy but, I thought he was incredibly sexy.

I looked back into his eyes and smiled, “Can I ask you a question?” He nodded, “S-sure” I licked my lips slowly and leaned closer to him, “Have you ever thought about having sex with me?” If it was possible, his cheeks got brighter. “(Y/N)…” he mumbled. I smiled, “Have you? You can tell me ‘cause I’ve thought about it” He looked at me with an amazed expression on his face, “You’ve thought about it? About… Having sex with me?” I smiled and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, “I have… Tons of times” He studied my face a minute, “Why?” I smiled sweetly at him, “Because I like you, Marcel. Why is that so hard to believe?” He was quiet for a minute before mumbling, “Because most girls ignore me” I moved one hand to his cheek and traced my thumb over his bottom lip, “Well, I’m not most girls”