Chapter 2

Hey guys sorry it took so long again I'm sick but I'll try my best thanks for reading! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celina and Cathrine woke up in their bunk beds in their cabin and was really tired it was 07:00 am and they weren't morning people...at all... they get woken up by their alarms and Cathrine falls out of her bed as the first thing.

Cathrine: she falls out of her bed screaming "POTATO! OUCH!!" it took her seconds to realize that she was now laying on the floor on her stomach looking like an idiot in her pajamas.

Celina: was woken up by Cathrine's laud voice and looks over at her and instantly starts to laughs her ass off "HAHAHAHA!!! what are you doing!! hahaha!!!"

Cathrine: "oh you know just...laying on the floor....screaming...." she says with a little smile and burst out laughing as well.

Just then all the five boys burst into the girls room.

Officer Payne: the first thing he saw when he stepped inside was Cathrine laying on the floor and his was about to comment it when he just decided not to. "Good morning girls this will be your first official day here and trust me we won't go that easy on you" he says with a smirk forming on his lips."now get dressed and come outside and then we will start the day GO!" him and the boys then get out and let's the girls change.

Celina: she looks at Cathrine "I don't know about you but I wonna sleep..." she lays down on the bed once again."They can get me when it's over.."

Cathrine: she stands up from the floor and starts to get ready."Come on sis...I don't wonna be the only one up!! and if I tell them what you just said then...I don't even want to know what they are gonna do.."

Celina: "FINE!! but only for you!!" she gets up and starts getting ready for the day as well."let's go then"

The girls step outside and sees the boys in front of their cabin and Celina and Cathrine walks over to them.

Celina: "we're up now what?.." she says with an attitude looking at the boys like they were just air for her.

Officer Styles: "first young lady you drop the attitude! then you two will be running laps for 2 hours straight and then you will go and get breakfast" he says looking straight into her eyes having a stone face on.

Cathrine: "oh hell no! I'm not running any laps for 2 fucking hours!!" she says stomping her foot in the meantime kinda like trowing a tantrum.

Officer Tomlinson: he watched at Cathrine trow the tantrum and he decided to take action and firmly take her ear holding it up a bit so she could feel some pain in it. "Now I am sick and tired of your attitude miss Cathrine! it's not even half a day and you already break our rules! now you must take the consequences for your actions! come with me!" he says still holding her ear and drags her to his office.

Cathrine: is trying to get loose of his grip and to get away from him. "n-no! let go!!" she says and gets dragged into his office.

Officer Tomlinson: he locks his door and sets Cathrine down on a chair in front of his desk and stands in front of her learning against his desk. "now Miss Cathrine since it's your first day here you may expect me to go easy on you with the punishing..." he says looking at her with a very stern voice and face."but that I am not! nobody in my care has ever got it easy! now I want for you to stand up and step aside."

Cathrine: is quite scared of what he was gonna do and decides not to argue with him and stands up and step aside. "w-what are g-going to d-do?" she stutters looking at him.

Officer Tomlinson: takes the chair into the middle of the room and sits on it looking over at Cathrine."I'm gonna do something your father should have done a long time ago..now come here" he says while mentioning her over with his finger.

Cathrine: she is looking at him in shock but still clueless of what he was going to do so she walks over to him slowly and with each step her heart beats faster. When she reaches him he easily lays her over his lap and that's when she realize what's happening but it was to late for her to back away from it now, he had her pinned down with his legs over hers and her hands put behind her back and she was shaking from fear.

Cathrine:"no! please no!! I beg you! p-please don't do this!!" she says wiggling and squirming trying to get loose.

Officer Tomlinson: he holds her tighter and starts to take off her shorts that falls to her knees but keeps her panties on."well you should have though about tha before you cursed at us. Now here is what there is going to happen.. I will give you 30 with my hand on your panties and then you will stand in the corner for 15 minutes am I understood" he says looking down at the squirming girl on his lap.

Cathrine: "y-yes s-sir T-Tomlinson..." she really didn't want to say this to him but she was so embarresed to be in this position and she just wanted to get it over with.

Officer Tomlinson: "Good" and with that he starts to rain down the smacks to her not so covered bum.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

Cathrine: "I-I'm s-sorry!! I'm sorry!! p-please s-stop!" she was crying her heart out and she was a mess, never had she ever had a spanking before and she knew one thing for sure.. that she didn't want to have anymore of them.

Officer Tomlinson: he looks at her with petty and even feels a little bad for her... that was weird... he never had that feeling when punishing the other recruits... maybe he was just a bit tired... while he though that he bought Cathrine up to face him and he looked into her eyes."Will you listen to the rules from now on? and stop having an attitude and curs?" she nods even though she knew it was a lie."good... now stand in the corner for 15 minutes".

Cathrine: she nods sniffling and walks over to the corner with her pantied butt on show....

After the 15 minutes are gone Officer Tomlinson returns over to her and turns her around and looks at her.

Officer Tomlinson: "now Cathrine will you please follow the rules?" he looks at her and she nods."I need words Cathrine" "yes sir" she says looking down. he sighs and then hugs her, she was just as shocked as he was... he never hugs the punished one after...not ever... but right there the two of them didn't care and just stood there and hugged each other.

After some time they both let go and looks at each other.

Officer Tomlinson: "well you better get going now... so I expect you to go to the cafeteria and get some breakfast and I will meet you and Celina later on okay" he says getting a little soft spot for Cathrine.

Cathrine: she nods and pulls up her pants and starts to walk out but then turns around and looks at Officer Tomlinson from the door. "Thank you.." she says and with that she closes the door and goes back to her sister.

Officer Tomlinson: looks at the door for a minutte and then shakes his head smiling to himself. "this girl...she is gonna be the death of me.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sooooo what do you think? is louis getting a little soft on Cathrine? is there more then that? well find out and I'd like to hear some idead from you guys as well :D thank you for reading and again sorry for being so late with this chapter :3