Chapter 3

Budo Masutas' POV

    I was walking back to my place with Sho and Juku, since we all live near one another, we all travel to and back from school.

    Mina would always stay back to help the teachers clean up after practice, and Shima lived right across, so she'd be home way before we would be.

    "So, what's the plan to get Aishi-senpai and Yamada-senpai together?," Sho asked me while he was reading a book of his, some book from America called "Sabriel," I swear, if we didn't walk with him, he'd pribably get hit by a truck or something, or maybe one of those delinquents behind the school would probably mug him, Sho's strong when fighting, but he's sort of more of a teachers pet.

    "I've been thinking about a place the three of us, Aishi-chan, Taro, and I, could go this saturday," I explained, now looking up at ther sky with my arms at the back of my head, "I can't really pick though, I'm stuck between the Game Arcade, Flea Market, and Paintball."

    Juku looked at me in confusion, "Of all things why Paintball?"

    "I asked Saki about Aishi-chan while I was looking for you guys, she said Aishi-chan's really good at stealth, she told me that when Aishi-chan's walking or running around, she hardly makes any noise at all," I explained.

    "So, Paintball immediately came to mind for what we can all do this weekend, then again," I said while taking out my phone looking at it, "I probably should've asked her for her number to text her when I would need to."

    "Maybe she has a Facebook account you can messege her at, or maybe you can ask one of her friends," Proposed Sho.

    I looked over to Sho with a smile, " Yeah I can do that, I'll message her when I get to my PC, since my phone doesn't have mobile wifi, the magic of the flea market, boys.

    Juku flashed his towards me when I looked foward again, "I can open up my hotspot  if you want."

    "Thanks man," I said as he entered in the password for me to get in. I tapped imediatly into Chrome and into Facebook, searching her name up.

    She popped up immediately as I hit add.

    It wasn't any longer than give five or six seconds that the notifications tab read "Ayano Aishi has accepted your friend request."

   "Oh, okay she's on already," I say as I went to message her, as soon as the text box appear she had already typed something.

Chat log

Ayano: What is it?

Budo:I wanted to ask you which of the three sounds good to you for Saturday.

Budo: Flea Market, Game Arcade, or Paintball?

(It took her a minute to respond back to me.)

Ayano: Is Senpai any good at paintball?

Budo: Yeah, we've played in the past, heh, He's not half bad.

Budo:Taro's definitely kicked my butt a crap ton at the game.

Ayano: Let's go with that then.

Budo: K, What time? 10:00 sound good?

Ayano: If it works out with senpai.

Budo: lol, K, I'll remessege you tonight, Taro's usually doing something right now, I think.