Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

4.

Anne's POV

About a week has passed since I dropped my shoes. Hunter has been looking non-stop for the girl who lost her shoe, he has put up posters and everything.

There is only a tiny problem, he is trying to be prince charming but Cinderella has size six feet and so do a lot of other girls.

I hear a knock on my wooden bedroom door. "Come in!" I shout. The door slowly swings open and Daniel's head pops through the space.

"Hey, Anne," he greets with a bright smile.

I smile back, Daniel's hair is messy and he is wearing a blue plaid shirt and denim jeans. "I'm going to go to Zayn's house. I might spend the night there, and the twins are going to sleep at George's house because he is having a party there or something. There is pizza in the freezer or you can make a sandwich. You better eat. Oh, and drink enough water, you have to stay hydrated!" he commands and I groan.

"Yes, mom."

Zayn is the new guy at school who was friends with Daniel before he joined the school. He has dark chocolate coloured hair and golden coloured eyes. He is actually quite fun and adventurous and he has spent most of his life traveling.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "Oh, speaking of mom, she is staying at the hospital for a night shift and will only be back tomorrow morning. We have to go to dad's house next weekend as well because it's his turn to take us and Denegan is coming with us cause his parents are away that weekend," Daniel says, tapping his finger against his chin.

I groan again. Hunter is coming with us to my dad's house? That's not going to be fun. Maybe he won't expect me as a victim because I'm "like a sister" to him. 

"Okay, have fun," I say and grin. "Thanks, and don't play your music too loud. If you need anything, Hunter is right next door," Daniel kisses me on the forehead and then walks out the room, shutting the door behind him.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Hunter is our neighbor. His parents are really good friends with my mom because of it. When I said that Hunter broke our window I meant that he was at his house playing baseball and the ball crashed into our window and then BOOM, Hunter and my brother became closer than brothers.

There are so many weird ways that you can get friends, all you have to do is do strange things and someone will show up at the friend station with a fake mustache and a body bag.

I get off my bed and click play on my iPod. I know what you did last summer by Shawn Mendes starts blasting through my turquoise coloured room— Yes, I am obsessed with the colour.

"I know what you did last summer, ah-ah. Just lie to me there's no other, he-ey. I know what you did last summer. Tell me where you've been!" I start shouting the lyrics to the song.

All three of my brothers have gone out and so I have the entire house to myself. I pick up my hair brush and dance around a bit in my underwear with a turquoise oversized hoodie on top.

"I know what you did last summer, ah-ah. Look me in the eyes, my lover, he-ey. I know what you did last Summer. Tell me where you've been!" I sing along with the music, although my voice is way off key.

"I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know. I know, I know, I know, I didn't mean it, no. I didn't mean it, mean it, no. Can't seem to let you go. Can't seem to hold you close. I—" I sing when suddenly a force spins me around and slams me against my wall.

I groan as my head knocks against the wall and look up into the eyes of Hunter who has a smirk plastered to his face.

"Hunter?" I say, slightly out of breath.

"I finally found you, Cinderella," he says, lifting his hand and dangling my turquoise coloured converses in between his fingers.

***************

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER *does creepy face* if you guys have any funny or strange stories of how you made friends, please comment your stories here because I would love to read them :D thanks for reading!

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG