Chapter 2

I open room and sat on the bed. I'm tired. I just want sleep. I'm tired from work. I looked around my room staring at every picture of me and my kids.

Yes, their father is him. I never told them and I don't think I ever will. They don't have to know. Besides I'm here. I can give my kids the love they need and I can support them. I can be a mother and a father to them at the same time.

I got up from my bed and walked to my bathroom. I took a long hot shower to freshen up. I wrapped myself in my towel then walked out.

I saw dusty sitting on my bed "Hi baby" I smiled at her changing my into my pj's. "Mommy are we going to school tomorrow?" dusty asked. "No baby. Tomorrow is Saturday, remember?" I replied. "Okay' She replied walking out. I walked to the kitchen and started making dinner. After cooking pasta I called out the kids. I sat them at their high chairs. Then gave them their plate of pasta. My kids can already eat on their own I tough them. After eating I put them to bed.
-----------
I closed my laptop. I just finished my report for tomorrow. I walked around the house checking if I locked each door and window. Then finally I can sleep.

-----

"MOMMY WAKE UP! MOMMY!" "MOMMY STARVING! " Drew and Dusty shouted jumping up and down my bed.

Dusty and Drew are twins and I only knew when I was already in the delivery room. It was funny actually, after drew came out I was still in pain and the doctor yelled that there's still another one. I was so happy but that didn't stop me from thinking I wish he was there with me.

"Okay okay!! I'm up." I replied laughing. "Now go to the kitchen and wait for me there, and please don't break anything." I said getting up. They nodded then walked out. I got up and freshened up. I changed my clothes then walked to the kitchen.

I saw Dusty and Drew having a staring contest. I smiled at their cuteness. I Just let them be and started cooking. I gave them a plate of Bacon's and eggs. I Then called their babysitter to look after them because I'm going to the supermarket. I'm going grocery shopping for the kids.

-------

JUSTIN

"Justin" Selena said waking me up. "Yes babe?" I replied opening my eyes and wrapping my arms around her tiny waist. "Scooter needs you at the studio." She replied kissing me softly.

"This early? Really?" I groaned but still managed to get up and take a shower. Once we were finished we went to te studio.

After 10 minutes we were already in the studio waiting for scooter. Today was suppose to be my day off. "Babe, I should go. I don't want to disturb you and Scooter" Selena said hugging me from behind. "You're not disturbing anything baby. It's fine" I say turning her around so that I was face to face with her. "But seriously babe, I have to be in the studio as well, so I have to go" She replied looking at me pouting.  I smiled and nodded my head. I kissed her temple as she hugged me tight.

----

When Selena left it didn't take long for Scooter to arrive and he told me what the problem is. It's not a big problem just minor problems about my album but we've managed to fix it and everything is Good now.

"Scoot, I'm planning on asking Selena-" "to marry you?" Scooter finished the sentence for me.

"Yes" I replied smiling. I've thought about that for a long time now. I've been with Selena for Two years now and I'm pretty sure She's the one I want to spend my life with.

"I'm happy for you. Go for it Justin. You're not a kid anymore. You have to start a family because we're not getting younger." Scooter said smiling. "So, do you have a ring now? " Scooter asked.

"That is my problem" I replied.

/Flashback/

"Justin, what are we doing here?" Bru asked smiling. I smiled back. This is the night I'm going to asking Bru to marry me. Wish me luck 💕

"Bru, You know I love you right? I can't imagine my life without you. Being with you is the best thing that ever happened to me and that's all I want right now and forever, to be with you. I want to be with you forever" I told her as I held her on my arms staring at her beautiful eyes which is now filled with water.

"Justin,"

"Bru, will you marry me?" I cut her off. My heart beating fast. She smiled really big then she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck happily. "Yes Justin!! I will marry you!" She replied now crying happy tears.

I feel like the luckiest man on earth. God, I love her. I put the ring on her finger happily as I kissed her lips softly.

We sat at the sand admiring the beach. Bru had always loved the beach.

"Justin, this ring is beautiful" She said admiring the ring.

"That ring is really special babe. My grandma gave that to me. She said she wants me to give this to the girl I'm going to spend my life with, and that's you baby. I love you so much" I replied and closed the gap between our lips and I couldn't be more happier.

/End of flashback/

"So you want to give Selena that ring?" Scooter asked after I told him the story. "Yeah but how am I suppose to get it back? I don't even know where she is now" I say not knowing what to do. After our break up bru just disappeared.

"Look for bru, talk to her. I think it's time to fix broken relationships Justin" Scooter replied patting my shoulder.