Ro'meaves

I was still blushing furiously when I arrived in Phoenix drop.
There was a mysterious elegant-fancy carriage parked in front of the palace. They might be important!

I took my wig off and climbed into a tree (a big one) and jumped into my bedroom window. I looked into the mirror. I gasped, I had dirt smeared in my cheeks and I looked hideous. I took a quick bath and got into a dress. I quickly brushed my hair and put on some shoes.

I ran down the stair cases, and I slowly pushed the giant hall leading into the ballroom ajar. I walked towards my father and my mother. There was a gray haired streaked man with blind hair and a woman with shining black hair. There was another boy standing there with the man, he looked about my age with blond hair.

"Your late" hissed my father. "Do you know who these people are Aphmau?" Whispered my mother. I shake my head slowly, my mother sighs, "this is the lord of O'khasis, his wife and his son Garroth." My eyes widen in anxiety and shock "h-h-h-him?!" I stutter.

"Hello it is a pleasure to meet you" I looked at the ground and raised my head. I blushed a little, "u-um hello, it is a pleasure to meet you too." He smiles at me, his teeth are white and straight. I almost roll my eyes, typical prince charming I thought.