Namsan Tower

Yuna's POV

-a week later-

Today's the day Yoongi oppa leaving for the mission.

"Bye" Yoongi oppa said as he hugged me.

"Call, no text me if you have time. I'll miss you" I said.

"Ok I'll text you and I'll miss you too. Remember that I'll always love you" He smiled as we parted.

"I'll always love you too" I smiled as he leaned toward me.

We had a goodbye kiss and he turned the other way to leave. He turned around to wave at me and I waved back.

"Go in" He yelled so I could hear him.

"Ok I will" I yelled but stayed at the same spot.

He turned around and walked. I didn't move until I was no longer able to see him. I turned around to go back inside my house. As we promised, we hanged out everyday, of course skipped school and went out on dates. We went to the movie theater, mall, and Namsan Tower.

-flashback-
"Oppa let's do this!" I said pointing at locks.

"Ok" He said and we went to the person who was selling pretty locks.

"Hello, you guys beautiful couple, would you like to buy these locks?" He asked and we nodded.

I picked a pink lock with half the heart and Yoongi oppa chose the blue lock with the other half of the heart. After we paid for the locks, we decided to write things. We got markers and wrote something. I didn't see his and he didn't see mine. We had to write a message for each other.

I wrote 'come back safe, I'll always love you'.

"Done?" Yoongi oppa asked and I nodded.

We locked the locks next to each other to form the perfect heart and threw the keys to the bin next to it.

(FYI, after people lock their locks because it means that their love will be forever as long as the locks are locked.)

"Let's go" Yoongi oppa said and I nodded.
-End of flashback-

It was really fun but this day had to come... I entered my room and sat on my bed. I hugged my knees as I stared at my phone hoping he'll call me just one more time but that never happened...

'oppa I hope you return safe and never leave my side after this mission' I thought.

"miss, come down for some snacks" my maid said and I nodded.

I put my phone down and went downstairs.

Yoongi's POV

After the meet with Yuna, I went to BTS's car and we drove to our destination.

"Hyung will boss Bang agree to our wish?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't worry, he'll have to" I said and he nodded.

The car was filled with quietness and nervousness, no one dared to talk. We finally arrived and we got into the house we'll be living through out the mission.

"Why don't we all unpack our stuff and come downstairs?" Jin hyung said and we nodded and went to the rooms.

We just went inside random rooms since there were 7 rooms. After I went inside my room, I turned my phone to see the wallpaper of Yuna and I smiling at the camera. It was the photo we took when we were at the amusement park. I wanted to call her but I didn't want to disturb her. I sighed and put my phone away. I unpacked my stuff and went down as Jin hyung said. When I went down, BTS was all seated at the couch.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh boss Bang called me to tell me that the mission starts tomorrow" Jin hyung said.

"Ok any other information?" I asked.

"He also told us to spy them for a week or two before we start taking actions" Jin hyung said and I nodded.

"Ok, first I will find ways to kill them. Namjoon and Hoseok, can you guys spy on the boss?" I asked and they nodded.

"Jin hyung and Jungkook, can you guys spy on his assistance?" I asked and they nodded.

"Jimin and Taehyung, can you guys spy on the boss's son since I heard that his son will take over the gang" I said and they nodded.

"Ok, that's it for today!" I said and Jin hyung stood up.

We all looked at him and he asked, "what? Aren't you guys hungry?".

"We are mommy!" We yelled and he chuckled.

"Ok I'll cook dinner my babies" He said as he put on his pink apron.

We all laughed and he looked at us confused, "What? I'm not a princess today, I'm the queen who has to feed her babies. But I like being a princess better" He said and we bursted out into laughter.

"Oh shut up" He laughed and went to the kitchen.

"Who's going to help me cook?" Jin hyung asked and Namjoon stood up.

"I will!" He yelled and ran towards the kitchen.

Everyone else just chilled until we heard someone yell.

"Who brought Namjoon here to help me! He can't even cut an onion!" Jin hyung yelled.

*crack*

we all ran to the kitchen to see what happened.

"Noooooo my favorite plate!" Jin hyung yelled.

"I'm sorry hyung, it just slipped out of my hand" Namjoon said.

"KOD" Jungkook said.

"What is that?" I asked.

"King of destruction" V said.

"Yass" Jungkook said and they did their weird handshake.

I don't even know how they memorized that long thing.

"Stop shortening every word" Hoseok said.

"Ok..." Taehyung and Jungkook muttered.

"It's because of you hyung" Jimin shook his head.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You started shortening and now everyone's shortening the words we can't even understand" Hoseok said.

"I didn't know that would cause this problem" I said holding my hands up as a surrender.

"That's not the problem, what are we going to do with my plate" Jin hyung said glaring at Namjoon.

"I'll buy you a better one" He said.

"Not enough" Jin hyung said.

"Plus Mario toy" Namjoon said.

"Ok deal. Let's get back to cooking" Jin hyung said and threw the plates away.

We just chuckled and shook our heads. After waiting Jin hyung yelled, "food is ready!".

We all ran to the dining table and sat down.

"Jalmukgaksoupnida!" We yelled in unison and digged in.

After eating, we were in our room and did our own things. I was thinking about Yuna. I remembered the day we went to Namsan Tower. We bought locks and write a message to each other. I wrote...

TBC

Hello^^I wanted to talk about BTS'S NEW MV!!! DID YOU GUYS SEE YOUNG FOREVER MV?!?!?!?! IT'S SO GOOD!!!! THEIR VOICES KILLED ME😍😍😍😍😍😍