Yearbook

Maya's pov

It's yearbook time I could just tell that Riley is freaking out right now. She wants to win favorite couple with Charlie. Yeah not Lucas Charlie 'cheese soufflé ' . I wish I had a boyfriend. I have a crush on Lucas but he doesn't know. Riley , Farkle , Charlie Zay, ect but no him. I wish he liked me. But he never will I'm just done stupid dumb broken girl that nobody actually likes they all just pity me.

Lucas' pov

I'm so in Love with her but she will never want me. I'm jay the stupid cowboy that she makes fun of. I will never be anything more to her. Though I completely wish I was. I want to be there person to hold her in her arms at night to keep her warm. I want to be the person she can talk to when something is wrong. Or when she is having a bad day I want to be that thing that brings her joy. I want to be the person that gets to kiss her good night. But Maya will never love me let alone like me. And even if she did she would think I hate he I bet.

Third persons pov

"YEARBOOKS" Riley teals at the top of her lungs with her boyfriend Charlie by her side.

"Ooohh me first I want to see if
Farkle and i won best couple" says Sabrina grabbing a year book.

"Oooo me too I want to see if Charlie and I finally won" says Riley also grabbing a yearbook.

"Who even cares you guys" says Maya rolling her eyes like usual. Once Maya's done she sees Riley and Sabrina's mouths hanging open.

"What happened" Maya asks with Curiosity and her voice.

"Well why don't you check for your self look who one favorite couple"
Says Riley pointing  towards the box of years books for her to check the yearbook.

"Why who won" my asks with a confused look on her face.

"Just open it it's on page 54 and trust me you might like it" says Sabrina with a happy look on her face.

"Would you stop smiling I don't see what so exiting about a high school yearbook you guy" Maya say roll g her eyes and looking at the page.

"Close your mouth Maya your going to catch flies" says riley
with a smirk growing on her face.

"What going on" says Lucas walking up to them.

"Why don't you check for your self Lucas" says farkle.

"Oh My Gosh" says Lucas with a smile growing in his face.

"What are you smiling about huckleberry" says Maya.

"This Maya it's a sign for me to tell you" says Lucas.

"Sign for what" asks Maya with Curiosity.

"Maya Hart I have been in love with you since I met you way back in 7th grade will you please do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend" say Lucas with a nervous smile and hope in his voice.

"I would love to Lucas" Maya says with a smile jumping into his arms and kissing him.

"I guess I like yearbooks now" says Maya.

"Me too" says Lucas with a big smile.

~Amaya