Night

"Bay, where you going?" Ask Bay best friend Ally
"Sorry Ally, I have to be home by 10." Bay said
"Okay bay, be careful. You don't need a ride home Jeff can take you."
"No I'll just walk."
As Bay walk out of Ally house it was 9:30pm and it was super dark but she could still see where she was going. She was just about to turn on her street and a car we speeding right next to her, when she saw the car she got scared so she started to run but they the car trued right in front of her and she fell  on the ground. Suddenly a person got out the car and got her by her legs and pick her up and up her in the backseat of the car. Then, the person grabbed a napkin and a bottle with liquid inside of it and then put the liquid on the napkin and put it over Bays nose and mouth. She tries to stop the person but the person was holding Down her hand with that person other hands. Then, the person told her to be still and she can tell it was a male. Then, about a couple of minutes later bay finally passed out.
2 hours later.......
"Help me! Help me!" Bay yelled.
All of a sudden bay brothers best friend walk in.
"Oh my god! Eddie help me." Bay said
"Ha, no."
"Are you the one who did this to me?" She ask sitting on the floor.
"Maybe, it's for money bay."
"Why me Eddie?"
" Well I didn't know it was you until I got you in my car!"
"What do you mean money?" Bay ask.
"Hmmmm, let's say you probably won't see your family again."
"You gonna kill me." Bay said.
"I don't know." Eddie said walk away
Bay jumped up and ran in front of Eddie, Eddie trips over his own leg then hops up and runs after bay. Bay leg was in pain some reasons. So she couldn't run as fast. Eddie could run faster then bay so he got her by her waste and thrower her on uthe floor then, kick her on her Side. And then he got her but her arms and dragged her into the room she woke up in.

P.O.V Eddie
I told bay kiddnapped her for money but, that was fake. It's because I like her. And I know Her brother will never give me a chances. When she tired to run I thought It was all over.

P.O.V Bay
I tried to keep crying for help but no one came so I gave up.

-sort I know 💧😲-