9| Possessed by the Demon

"Let's exterminate these dangerous human beings!" Yoichi said as his arrow reached beneath while he was being controlled by the demon.

"Guren-san, I am against—"

"Keep your mouth shut, Shiro. You aren't going to do anything at all."

"B-But, this is too much." Guren ordered the two guys to kill Yoichi, their comrade who has fallen into a demon.

At first it was unacceptable, but they didn't have a choice, it is Kill or Be Killed right now, Kimizuki was about to kill Yoichi when Yuu halted him not to kill him just yet.

"Snap out of it Yoichi! Aren't you going to kill vampires with me?!" Yuu yelled as an weapon appeared in front of Yoichi as he used it.

"Lieutenant Colonel Guren-san, this is going too far, please don't make them kill Yoichi-kun. They aren't ready!"

"First Shiro, now Shinoa? Will you two shut up and just watch? Or...do you want to kill him instead?"

That made the two girls shut up as Gueen smirked, knowing they couldn't argue against him, he was an high ranking officer after all.

"Do it, I won't kill a comrade. I promised myself that I won't abandon them and Yoichi, you can't kill me either...snap out of it!" Yuu threw his weapon away, as if giving Yoichi the permission to kill him.

"Yoichi! Are you gonna stay under the bed and watch your family die again?! Just come out of there and protect your comrades!" Guren yelled as they turned to him and went back their gaze at Yoichi.

"Shiro-san, do you think Yoichi-san can go back like he was before?"

"Yeah, it's because he has comrades, surely he'll come back."

Shiro answered Shinoa's question who was still in disbelief, they're gaze was fixated on Yoichi.

"Yoichi-kun isn't that weak, he has the power to beat a demon too."

Moments later, tears silently fell on the floor as Yoichi's eyes turned back to normal, he dropped his weapon and ran up to Yuu and hugged him.

"Everyone of us has lots of chances to break out of their shell and grow, but they can't make the most of those opportunities on their own...."

Everyone turned to Shiro as she smiled widely at them.

"That's why we need comrades, they will be there to help you when your in trouble. Do you get it now, Yuu?" she turned to Yuu who averted his gaze from her, she giggled slightly.

"Well...Yeah." he mumbled while he lightly scratched his cheek.

"Since you've got your Cursed Gears and you kinda worked as a team, let's go out to the front line, shall we?" Guren said as Yuu was extremely happy about this good news.

"We found out that the vampires from Kansai region are planning on taking back Shinjuku, we're going to investigate that area."

"We're going to investigate again? My body is packed a wallop already today."

"No whining Shiro! Just follow my orders brat."

"Yes, there isn't a day that I can say no to you, huh?" Shiro sighed as she began to stretch her arms in the air.

"W-We're going out into the field, straight away?!"

"Don't we get a break or something?"