Chapter 14

By the time he was born,the first thing Robin learned was to stay calm,no matter whatever was happening or was going to happen.But now,he just couldn't!He just wanted to scream,or hit a wall until it breaks.
"So,let me get this straight" He said furious,"All these times you were disappearing were because of her?!" Jason was standing in front of him next to him was,Blackfire,and the rest of the Titans were near him,all looking confused and curious.

"Well,you could say th-" Jason tried to say.
"What the hell Jason!Father,stayed awake because he was worried about you!While Dick was searching for you,you were fuck-"
"Damian!Stop!" Nightstar shouted,"Let him finish,let him explain,you don't have to get angry at him!"
"Fine,tell me brother" he said calmer.
Jason raised an eyebrow at them,how could that girl manage to calm the demon spawn down?He had no idea...
"Me and Blackfire met,a year after the original Titans split.I used to be Red-X,a master thief,who only cared about himself,still angry about Batman and Joker still being alive.Still angry at my older brother Dick,who was the perfect son."

"Father" Nightstar mumbled but noone heard her.

"One day I heard,about a large Rubin,and I immediately went to steal it,but it was a trap and I was caught.They put me in a high security prison for supervillains,we shared the same cell.And you know...sharing a cell with such a evil and both very beautiful woman was quite the challenge."

"Oh please,don't tell us about the bees and the flowers now" Green Demon said smirking.
"Um,guys,excuse me,but do you remember why we came here?" Asked Zap Girl.
"You are right,We came here for Speedy" Robin said.He turned to Jason,"Tell me Jason,do you know that someone is copying you?"
"What do you mean?" Asked Jason raising an eyebrow.
"Someone is calling himself Red-X,took Speedy and suprisingly saved her for a villain.Her tracking device led us here" he looked at Jason and Blackfire suspiciously,"Are you two hiding something?Because I noticed you looking at the stairs leading on the second floor several times"

"Well,Umm,this thing is kinda complicated" Jason said looking left and right.
"I'm listening" Robin answered him,he leanes forward with his eyes ,closed slightly,"What have you done Jason?"

"He got me pregnant" Blackfire spoke casually,she didn't seem to care that now the kids knew.
"HE DID WHAT?!" Robin shouted with his eyes open.

Nightstar looked at Robin and frowned,she was concerned about her friend,he seemed so mad and furious at Jason.She on the other hand was more interested in Blackfire,she seemed similar to her and her mother,she was sure she was a Tamarean.

"Now,Let's all calm down,shall we?" a voice said and a boy started coming down the stairs slowly.
"Where is Speedy?" Asked Robin with a miny bat glare.
"Don't worry she is upstairs in my room,I took care of her"

"So you are Red-X." Zap Girl said looking at him.
The boy simply noded like it wasn't anything important.
"I am not surprised,you know what they say,like father like son" Robin said still having a suspicious look on his face.

"Bruce,why did you take Speedy here?" Jason asked his son.
"She was injured father,that villain was ready to kill her" Bruce exclaimed.

"YOU NAMED HIM BRUCE?" Robin suddenly shouted.He was ready to blow up,he wanted to grab Jason and throw him off the window.
Nightstar came near him, grabbed his face and brought it extremely close to hers."Damian,Listen to me!You need to calm down!" Her eyes started glowing and became purple,reminding him that that was not good.

"Excuse me child" Blackfire turned to Nightstar,"But,I have to ask this,Where are you from?"
"My name is Nighstar,and I am half  Tamarean and half Earthling,Are you from Tamaran too?" Nightstar asked Blackfire.She didn't know why but Blackfire,beside the black hair and her eyes,reminded her a lot of her mother.

"Yes,but I was banished long ago,by my sister, Starfire"

Nightstar's eyes widened,so that meant that Blackfire was her aunt,Jason was her uncle and Bruce aka Red X was her cousin.

"Wait Nightstar,don't tell me,your father he is the one who is Earthling,right?" Asked Jason smirking
Nightstar noded slightly.
Jason's smirk got bigger,"Ohh,so Dickie-Bird did some serious stuff with Starfire"
Nightstar blushed and looked away embarassed.

"Say another thing like that again and Jason you are dead" Robin said looking at him furious.
"Yes now I'm sure,the Batfamily has a thing for Tamareans." Jason started laughing uncontrolably while Damian was blushing,and Nightstar and Blackfire looking each othet curiously.
"Can we just,get Speedy and get the hell out of here?" Asked Green Demon,"Or,I'll turn into a dinosaur and eat you all"
"I'm here,Let's go" someone said and they all looked at the stairs,Speedy was standing there looking at them.
"Speedy!" Nighstar and Zap Girl both shouted and went to hug her.

Robin quickly grabed Jason,went into another room and closed the door."I'm telling everything to Father!"
"Right" Jason took one cigarette,and started smoking,"Does Bruce know,that there is something going on between you and Dick's daughter?"

"W-What?!There is nothing going on,we are just teamates!" Robin said blushing.
"Look,I don't have a problem with that,but I don't know about Dick and Bruce,I mean you are theoritically her uncle."
"There is nothing going on with her and we didn't come here to talk about this"
"Then what do you want to talk about?" Asked Jason looking bored or just not interested.
Robin winked towards Bruce,who was checking If speedy was alright.
"Tell me Jason,How the hell are we going to tell Bruce that he has another half Tamarean grandchild?"
Jason looked at Bruce then back at Robin.
"I don't know"