Chapter-35 Extreme Fun

The BackUp Dancer

Chapter-35 Extreme Fun

~Princeton~ POV

"But do I have to tho?" Kaelynn asked as we pulling up Extreme Trampoline.

"Yeah you do" I told her.

"But the real question is, is it necessary?"

I gave her a look and she laughed.

"I'm just kidding imma apologize to the bitch, I mean girl. I meant girl."

I remember when Kaelynn first started working for M.B, she barely used to cursed. Now she can't even go 10 minutes with out cursing.

"When did you develop such a potty mouth?" I chuckled.

"Oh you've got the nerve" she laughed.

"And I don't curse that much" she stated.

"Yes you do. You can't go a day with out cursing" I challenged.

"You wanna bet?"

"Yeah I do."

"Okay if I win you gotta give me a massage, no! I really really want one of those Pandora Princess rings" she smiled her eyes lighting up.

"The ones that look like crowns?" I asked.

"Yes oh my god there so beautiful. Prince you gotta get me one!" She whined.

I laughed at her cuteness.

"Yeah I'll get it, if you when the bet" I told her.

"Oh I will" she smiled flipping her hair.

"No dirty sailor talk out of me."

"Okay but if I win you gotta suck this di-"

"Princeton!"

"Or you can lay on this dic-"

"Princeton!"

"You can bounce you this dick!"

"Oh my god you're so nasty!" She said shaking her head.

"Nawl I'm playin baby. But you can if you want to" I smirked.

"I'm getting out, I don't wanna heard it" she said opening the car door.

We're currently at Extreme trampoline because we some big ass kids. Everyone thought it would be a good place to chill before we go on tour and to meet Naomi. It turns out she'll be touring with us. I just hope that nothing happens on tour. She doesn't seem like a person to cause drama but looks can be deceiving.

I opened the door and looked for Kaelynn who was talking to Naomi.

I walked up to them and heard Kaelynn apologizing.

"Anyways, I just want to say I'm sorry. It's just hard accepting the fact that I basically have to share my boyfriend now. And I know it's fake and everything but me disrespecting you like that was completely uncaused for. I'm not normally like that."

"It's okay Kaelynn I accept your apology. We're all gonna be around each other for a while. No need to hold grudges. And I appreciate you apologizing too, not many girls would do that" Naomi said giving a weak smile.