chapter 1

I sat behind my desk typing away at the keys. Then he came in. Daniel McKnight. He was the epiphany of all men. With his midnight black hair and green pricing eyes and tone body he can make a panty -and occasionally boxers- drop in a 5 mile radius and I am not immune.

Today he was wearing a navy blue Armani suit with matching tie. He flashed me a smile and walked right past my desk and into his office. When this happens I usually have to send flowers to a poor soul with a card saying "it was fun but it won't work". This happens almost everyday. When it doesn't he just doesn't know who she was.

Grabbing his black coffee ,notepad with a pen and headed to his office. Knocking once and entering, I set his coffee down and wait for orders.

"We are going to the Island of Rosaia tomorrow for a meeting pack an over night bag just in case." His voice was deep smooth. Some times I just wants to hear my name being yelled out at the top of his lungs laced with pleasure and desire. I just resist the need to jump his bones right then and there.

I wrote down what he was saying. " When does the flight leave ?" I asked him interrupting when he took a swing of his coffee.

"We're not going by plane. Boat ." He stated

Something he didn't know about her is that she is terrified of being on boats. Among other things.

"Um okay. " She said nervously. If he noticed he didn't say anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I dropped my keys on my glass table and kicked of my Louis Vuittons. The only good thing about being a slave to Daniel was the pay. I had a condo that had a breath taking view. I went straight to my closet and packed an overnight bag.I hated boats. They were so unsafe. I shuddered at the thought of that. I went to her bathroom and made myself a bubble bath. I have realized that my life revolves around him. I frown at this. Slipping into the caramel scented bath , I sighed. He doesn't appreciate me. If I wasn't his assistant he would be drowning in his mess. Shaking my head I started to relax. This bath is what I look forward every night. No matter what time I get home, which varies in his majesty. 

After a while I washed, rinsed and wrapped my self in my red towel. All you can her was the pitter patter of my feet against my hard wood floors. Slipping into my comfy Victoria secret sleep shirts. Since I don't dress sexy I make up for it by wearing VS.

 I had a bowl of cereal while I watched my recorder episode of my favorite show Castle

I ended up talking to the tv like always.

When I was finished I put my bowl in the dishwasher and went upstairs to her bedroom. When I got there I slipped into my queen sized bed and gave a small prayer that everything goes good tomorrow.

" Stupid boat trip." I mumbled before drifting of to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know boring but bare with me. I wanted to upload at least the first chapter . I promise the next one will be more interesting.

Love Your, 

noble_goddess XOXO