~14~

After a while we put the fire and went back to the ranch, we saw Zay, Riley, Maya and Farkle sitting around the TV watching some country movie.
"Looks like they're having fun." I said.
"Yeah, can I whisk you away for a little while?" He asked.
"Depends." I said twirling my hair.
"Please." He said giving me puppy dog eyes. I couldn't say no to them.
"Fine, lets go." I smiled.
He grabbed my hand and lead me into the woods. We walked and walked for a while but then we came to a clearing. In the middle was a picnic basket, a rug and all around us were candle and in the trees were fairy lights.
"Did you set this up?" I asked.
"Of course I did." He said taking me to the rug. From the basket he pulled out some strawberries and chocolate dip. My favourite. I sat cross legged on the rug next to Lucas.
"You know is really pretty." I said to him dazing at the scene around me.
"So are you." He said.
"Cliché, really?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.
"Hey, I planned this date and it's really cliché." He said.
"Oh yeah, and how would that be cowboy?" I said putting my face closer to his and smirking.
"Well for starters we're gonna slow dance to your favourite song." He said slowly putting his face closer to mine.
"And?" I asked copying his actions.
"Then we're gonna eat food from a picnic basket at a date like this, which I copied out of a movie." He said doing the same thing.
"And." I said our faces were so close now our noses were touching.
"Then..." We kissed and as if on cue it rained. So this was single handedly the most cliché thing ever. It rained and rained until we broke the kiss then it slowed to a drizzle then stopped.
"Are you serious?" I asked, luckily we were under a cover so we didn't get wet.
"Yep." He said. I was fifteen and had never kissed a boy, never gone on a date, but then I meet Lucas and I've done both those things.
"So what about this dance?" I asked.
"Ahh yes,." He said pulling out a boombox and hitting play.
Love me like you mean it by Kelsea Ballerini started playing.
"I love this song." I giggled as Lucas grabbed my hand in his. I stood up with him and started dancing, it was amazing. I was dancing with the first boy I actually liked. And now I could call him mine.
We danced for another four songs and then we sat and talked for a while.
"So, do you want to head back?" Lucas asked.
"Can we just watch the stars for a bit?" I asked him.
"Why not?" He said laying next to me. We were staring at the stars. I loved them. It was like this weird feeling that maybe in one of these stars someone else is looking at us. Some other life. I lay there looking at the stars. I felt my eyes drooping closed. Closer. Closer. Closer.

"Leave them alone."
"But it's so tempting.
"He better not have done anything."
"They're so cute."
"You ok Maya?"
"I'll get over it."
"Maya."
"I can't hurt her Riles, he likes her, she likes him."
I could hear them all talking.
I felt a stir next to me.
Lucas.
Damn we fell asleep.
"What's going on?" Lucas asked. I stayed in my position eyes closed.
"Lucas Friar, what exactly happened last night?" Farkle asked with a stern voice. It took all strength to not laugh.
"We went on a date." Lucas said.
"And?" He pushed.
"And what?" Lucas asked, he had no idea. I knew. Farkle is so dumb.
"Did you?" He must've made some gesture because Lucas picked up real quick.
"Wh- no, I swear I wouldn't do that, well I would but. Umm no. Yeah, umm w-w well, I don't want- well I d-do, b-but n-no." I couldn't listen to the rambling.
"No Farkle we didn't do anything, I asked to look at the stars and we fell asleep." I stated.
"Oh, thank you." Lucas breathed. I saw Maya smiling but there were tears in her eyes.

___________

So here you go I'm so happy with this so far! Hope your enjoying!

Word Count:717
Edited: No