Chapter 33: Surprise!

Zoe's POV

Me and Alfie were sitting in front of the camera, in our filming room.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

I grabbed onto Alfie's hand, took a deep breath and we started the video.

"Hello everyone! Today me and Alfie are here to film a video for you all! But this isn't any old video this is an update video. And before you all go 'I hate these I just want funny videos and make up tutorials' please don't. This is really important and a big huge part of our lives. This might be a short video, it might be a long video. I don't really know at this point. But first things first! Alfie, tell them the first part of news!"

"Hello!" Waving at the camera, Alfie had a big smile plastered across his face, looking at me. "Well first of all, we now live together! This is our filming slash spare room!" Opening his arms out wide and looking around the room, indicating where we were.

"And there is one more thing! Some of you might of noticed this by now, but I haven't seem any comments on my instagram posts, I must be amazing at hiding things! But we are engaged!" I held up my hand towards the camera, letting it focus on my simple but perfect engagement ring. Alfie and I had huge smiles on our faces.

"So that is pretty much the two big huge life changes we have had! We just thought you guys deserved to know!"

"So turns out it is a short video! I thought we would ramble on a bit more about this! If you guys want to know more about the flat, my ring, anything like that then check out my blog! I will have a blog post up about all the life updates and things happening! We love you guys! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Standing up I turned the camera off.

"Do you just want to upload the same video on both of our channels?"

"Yeah sure babe, how are you feeling today anyway?"

"Fine!"

"That's good."

Alfie stood up and pulled me into a tight hug, today was a very big day, we were going to edit and upload our life update telling our subscribers about us moving in and being engaged. But we were also going to my family's house and we were going to tell them I was pregnant, then we were going to Alfie's family and telling them too. I was really nervous, I don't want them to react the wrong way. Me and Alfie have realised how amazing this is and how lucky we are. Some people in the world don't get an opportunity to have children and we have. We are extremely lucky people and we are going to be amazing parents to our child.

Alfie's POV

We had just arrived at Zoe's family's house. We were sitting in the car. Zoe was just sitting in the car, her hands on the steering wheel. I looked over at her, I raised my hand to her chin and I turned her head to face me.

"We can do this together, okay?"

"Okay."

I kissed her lightly, before we got out the car. We stood at the front door and I knocked. I held onto her hand, hoping it might make her feel a little better. We waited until Joe answered the door.

"Hey guys! What you doing here? Never said you were coming!"

"Surprise!"

We walked inside before Joe asked if we wanted a coffee or anything. We went through to boil the kettle and Zoe's family all came downstairs to say hello. Joe came back through with the teas and coffee's and he sat down too.

"So where have you both been!?"

"Just at home really, nothing much"

"You okay Zoe?"