Chapter 42

ATTENTION TRIBUTES THE NEXT SURPRISE IS A NEW ARENA THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE YOU WILL BE ESCORTED TO THE NEW ARENA IN 5 MINUTES GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR I stare at my allies we grab all our stuff and we are soon found ourselves taken by an hovercraft to the new arena we are escorted to a room and in there is cinna I hug him he looks at me doubt in his eye he hands me a apple blow your biggest competion up I nod then hug him I get in to the tube and put the apple in my pocket then the tube begins to rise TRIBUTES THE TWIST IS YOU SEE THOSE LITTLE KIDS THEY ARE REPRESENTING YOU YOU MUST GRAB THE CHILD THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU OR BOTH YOU AND THE CHILD WILL DIE AND FIND THE CHILD QUICKLY OR SOMEONE MAY KILL YOU. 5 seconds I look around and my eyes find the district two girl next to me I find her child she would be able to rip someone's throat out I focus and throw the apple BANG she gets blown sky high the little girl disappears while everyone is staring at the girl the gong goes off my allies and I run to our child I grab her she then hands me my weapons from the last arena then we run that would be why there's no weapons in the cornucopia I meet my allies halfway through my run we slow down and talk I see that they all have there weapons and we continue to walk around I smile and learn things about little me but I then hear a noise behind me a bird I think and keep walking BANG everything goes black...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What's going to happen give me some ideas and I might use them