3

Fred:

- Can you just imagine him being sooo overexcited and trying to get her attentionall the time?

- He gets really loud and kinda stressed, because he really wants to be noticed, but he also tries to play it cool and that's kinda hard to do at the same time you know?

- Him trying to be funny, but ending up offending her all the time, without realizing it before it's too late

- "NO, I didn't mean it like it's a BAD thing, a loud and funny laugh is great, really! ...Y/N? Why did she leave?"

- And it's so frustrating 'cause he meansso well, but everything just falls apart

- Him trying to impress her in class, by saying all the right things like it's nothing, but in reality he studied like a madman the whole night

- Let's just say it doesn't stay a secret for long whenever he likes someone

George

- I feel like he's the type to get clumsy when nervous, tripping, knocking over cups at dinner and spilling ink all over his homework when he's studying with her...

- He get's so nervous to mess up, so he ends up being kind of anonymous around her at first

- But Fred can't watch that, so with a little encouragement (and a lot of threats) he usually manages to make him introduce himself

- So much mumbling, blushing and fidgeting

- Trying to be smart and charming, but not being able to pronounce a full sentence

- "Hey Y/N, how's up? Uhm, no, I mean, what's you doing? ...fuckit"

- Practicing talking to her in the mirror, and Fred and Lee catching him

- Them not being able to keep it from her more than a couple hours, and George swearing to stay in the dorm forever 

___________________________________________

"Oh c'mon love, it's not even that scary. I've experienced more horrifying incidents than a girl running from a killer in the woods. It's too predictable anyhow! Obviously the lass is gonna trip over a branch or tree root and die." Fred Weasley argued lightly from his spot on the leather couch throwing his hands around in an obscure manner towards the television. George chuckled heavily in amusement grinning over at his brother.

"I agree twin, your room is far more bone chilling than this low budget film!" Narrowing his eyes, Fred snatched a pillow from behind that he was using to support his body and flung it across the room hitting his brother square in the face.

Y/n, the twins girlfriend and closest friend, jumped in reverberation clearly startled by the action. It was safe to say when it came to horror movies, Y/n was not one for them. In fact, the young witch had a sort of fear over the films and most times refused to watch them. She could remember the first time she watched a scary movie with one of her muggle friends and how highly disturbed she had been after the matter. All the blood, gore, screams and suspense wasn't exactly her cup of tea.

"I can't believe you two! This movie practically makes my skin crawl! I couldn't sleep for weeks after I first watched this." Y/n spoke in a flabbergasted tone, pulling her red fuzzy blankets the twins had bought her for her birthday, up closer to her chin.

George only shrugged in response looking over to Fred who he shared a quick eye conversation with and then maneuvered himself up from the black leather cushion, only to replace his seat with one next to Y/n. Throwing his arm around her shoulder George glanced down at Y/n and grinned as wide as the bright moon.