Capturing Y/n

Y/n pov

Error left Blueberry and I here and went somewhere How rude... But it was fine Blueberry and I were having fun talking. "Hey y/n what's that behind you?" asked Blueberry suddenly. I turn around only to see a weird looking flower. It had a....Face?! "Howdy y/n! I hope that you are prepared....TO DIE!" the flower laughed. I ran with Blueberry. "Oh! I should introduce myself! I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower! Here to take your soul!" Flowey smiled crazily.

Flower quickly let out a vine that wrapped around my foot, but with help with Blueberry I got it off. "Thanks" I tell him as we continue running. One second we are talking then we are getting chased by an evil flower! What a day..... But then a vine wraps around my foot once more. "Gotcha!" Flower smiled. Blueberry tried the best he could to save me, but Flowey got him too. "No need for little annoying TROUBLES like YOU!" Flowey laughed. "I have enough problems! I think Error might consider this a favor getting rid of a dirty glitch like you!" Flowey smiled. "So easily KILLED" Flowey said with mad eyes. Oh no.......... Flowey raised him up........a-and a-and let out a vine that went straight through Blueberry. Then another and another. Until he was only dust. "Oopsy Daisey! I killed him! That dirty glitch" Flowey laughed.

"BLUEBERRY!" I screamed. I start sobbing. "NO! BLUEBERRY! WHY!" I scream.  I kick and scream and sob and call for him. "Blueberry...No" I whisper. "Welp! Now to you, right! But don't worry! I want to enjoy your death! Almost as much as I will enjoy Error's!" He smiled insanely. Why.....why... why....Blueberry....Error......Gaster.....Sans.....Why...Why..WHY!  My little sweet Blueberry was gone. My little cinnamon roll. Gone forever.

Sorry this was short, but more to come...But first: BLUEBERRY!!!! T^T  Author-Chan is sorry! But...ALL ABOARD THE FEELZ TRAIN! Flowey has y/n and is going to kill her and there is only 2 days until the deal is either BROKEN or COMPLETED. Error might die. Y/n might die. YOU KNOW WHAT IMMA KILL EVERYBODY NOW! MWAAHAHHAHAHHA! jk, jk (Or am I?) Welp hope you liked this chapter (I didn't I killed off Blueberry) Till the next chapter my Skelly-Friends!