My Verson of what will happen After the Honeymoon chapter 2

CHAPTER 2:

When I arrived at the Denali's they were very welcoming and Tanya loved to help since I was pregnant. No one thinks I will make it and it really frustrating. "Bella" I heard Kate say in a smooth voice, "Yes Kate" I replied very nicely, "Well I was wondering if you start to die while giving birth would you like us to change you or would you rather die?" she asked, "Well since you bring the subject up I would like if you would change me I would like to be with my baby please". "No problem Bella, its good we asked then" she said very happily, "Oh one more thing you can stay here if you like after the birth", "Oh that would be great thank-you so much".

After that delightful conversation I decided to get some rest because the baby is growing very fast and I new it wouldn’t be long till it was time to give birth. A few hours past and I felt this huge pain and all I could do was scream "OUCH", well that did it everyone was in the room within a second. Eleazar was the first to speak "I think its time Bella".

After that I was rushed to the table to give birth to a big baby. "Alright Bella you need to push on my count of three, 1, 2,3 and push" I pushed really hard it was the worst pain ever but I had to do it about three times. When I heard the baby cry my eyes started to close I really wanted to see the baby but I couldn’t my eyes just wouldn’t let me.