Unwanted Heartbreaks

A/N: Hi guyss! I'm back hehe. Btw, dinelete ko yung ibang one shots kase I found it boring and it's my first time to right a fanfic kaya nagkaganun. And now, I promise that I'll make more one shot stories that are better than before. So itong story na to ay laman ng 2 am thoughts ko. Mas nagana isip ko pag late na e hehe. So ayun hope you enjoy guys.

Should I give up?
Or should I just keep chasing pavements.
Even if it leads nowhere?
Or would it be a waste
Even if I knew my place?
Should I leave it there?
Chasing Pavements by:Adele

*Kring kring*

Tumunog na ang alarm ni Cyd, and bumangon naman siya agad because she's excited for the meet and greet with her fans. Her fans bring her happiness, because they support her no matter what. They never fail to show Cyd how they love her, and Cyd appreciates that. Well, isa sa dahilan ang mga fans niya kung bakit siya nagpapakatatag. Syempre, Cyd doesn't want her fans to worry.

"Oh, gising ka na pala. Luto na pagkain, kumain kana." Sabi ng ate ni Cyd.

"Ano bayan ate, wala manlang Good Morning diyan! Pampa good vibes lang, umagang umaga sungit mo e." Pangasar ni Cyd sa ate niya.

"Luka kang babae ka, bakit bad vibes kaba at kailangan may pampagood vibes ganern?" Sabi ng ate niya at natawa.

"Ikaw banaman gumising ng umaasa parin." Bulong ni Cyd sa sarili niya at hindi naman narinig iyon ng ate nya.

"Ha? May sinasabe kaba?" Tanong ng ate niya.

"Wala, sabi ko gutom na ako kain na ako ha." Sabi ni Cyd at ngumiti. Pero we all know that her smile is fake. She seems sad, and I think you know why.

"Sige, pagkatapos mong kumain maligo kana. Wag mong paghintayin fans mo!" Sabi ng ate niya at umalis sa kusina.

Well as you know, Cyd is inlove with Kim. But she doesn't want to tell anyone about it, especially Kim. Ang kinakatakot kasi ni Cyd pag umamin siya, maybe Kim will never treat her the way she did before. May awkwardness narin na mabubuo. Baka hindi na sila maging sweet sa isa't isa, kasi may malisya na. And what if Kim doesn't like the idea of Cyd falling for her? Cyd is just worrying for their friendship. Pano kasi nung naging sila ni Kim and then maghihiwalay sila? Pati yung friendship nila mawawala? Kaya Cyd is happy just the way they are now. Friends. Super friends. Whatever, as long Kim is by her side, Cyd is fine with that. Cyd erased that thought on her mind and focussed on the meet and greet. But she knows that her fans will talk about the topic "KimCy" that never existed for Kim. Superfriends nga diba? Natapos ng kumain si Cyd and then naligo na siya at nagprepare. Ilang hours na nakalipas ay nakarating na si Cyd sa place ng meet and greet. She saw her fans from distance. They were screaming, holding their phones, waving at Cyd, and you can see that they're very excited. That made Cyd happy. She knew that even Kim doesn't love her the way she wants, at least her fans are there for her. Through the meet and greet, andaming chika chika ang naganap. Andaming nagpapa video greet. Well, Cyd knew that would happen. Na may magpapagreet sa KimCy shippers. As you can see, Cyd is not happy about that. You can watch the video on Twitter, and look into her eyes. Eyes don't lie. Tapos may nagpa autograph pa ng pic nila ni Kim. She remembered na may iba na nga palang dinedate si Kim, kaya lalo lang siyang nasaktan. She thought that meeting her fans would cure her heartbreak, pero hindi e. Yes, she was happy meeting them but naaalala lang niya si Kim. She's not blaming her fans though, she's blaming herself for loving Kim even though she is exclusively dating someone else. Cyd is even happy for Kim that she was able to open her heart, even though not for her. Martyr, right? She's never gonna live without pain. Pain is her companion, and always gonna be.

"Pst, ano napagod ka ba sa meet and greet kaya tulala kalang?" Tanong ng ate ni Cyd.

"Ha, oo. Sige akyat lang ako ng kwarto."