October 23rd

October 23rd

That's when I felt the sensation of my body losing all its pain and I started shooting up towards the clouds at a tremendous speed.

I plunged through the clouds, penetrating deep into the sky, but instead of reaching space, like I should of, I approached a golden archway. It was a gateway. On the same cloud, where three other arches. One was red. The other was almost a tye-dye of blue and green. The last was a mirror of the blue and green one, yet it was slightly transparent and misty. Io

Then I came to a realization.

The first one, the golden arch, was the gateway to Heaven.

The second one, the red arch, was the gateway to Hell.

The third one, the blue and green arch, was the gateway back to Earth.

The last one, the transparent arch identical to the third, was the gateway back to Earth. As a ghost.

Suddenly, a little angel fluttered out of Heaven's gate. In a high, squeeky voice she began her speech. "These are the three gates. You are almost dead and your fate is now to be decided."

She gestured to Heaven's golden arch. "If you have been a respectable person your whole life. Heard of the golden rule? Where do you think it's name came from?"

Next, she pointed to the red arch, Hell's gate. "That's where nasty people go. If you've done bad for no reason, you're stuck there."

She then proceeded to point to the green and blue arch, Earth's gate. "This is if you honestly need to be back on Earth. If you have important things to do, people to be with that need you, and if there are things to be found out... As a human. But if help for your body comes too late, this option isn't possible."

Lastly, she stuck her finger towards the transparent mirror of the Earth gate, the second-chance arch. "This is if you have only one very important matter to complete on Earth. If you have unfinished buisness on Earth. You'll be brought back as a ghost, and when you're done, you'll be sent through Heaven's arch."

I was tongue-tied. I'm dead? Well... almost dead?

My thoughts were interupted when I noticed the angel peering through the Earth gate. "Hmm, looks like you're going back home. Brace yourself, you'll be in plentiful pain." She opened up the Earth gate and gave me a little shove so I started falling at a terrifying speed. I thought I heard her yell, "THIS WAS ONLY A DREAM THAT YOUR SUBCONCIOUS MIND CREATED WHILE YOU WERE UNCONSCIOUS!" Well, she might of said, "This was only a scheme that your obnoxious, blind, animated smile blew her uncaustious."

...Maybe it was something else...

I landed gracefully in my body. Well it was graceful-feeling, until all the pain shot back into me. And man... It hurt like a living Hell! I was in excrutiating pain that felt like thousands of tiny daggers had pierced my skins, hence the tiny glass pieces. My eyes fluttered open and I realized some EMT workers were standing over me, I was lying on the ground.

In emmense pain, may I add. Pain so emmense it hurt more than HELL!

"She's breathing again!" shouted one of them. It hurts so bad.

Some man rushed over and said, "Thank God!" I recognized the voice as my father's. "What about that one?" he sneered, obviously speaking of Gabriela and letting his pure hatred to her show.

"She's conscious again. The boys are going stong. They probably became conscious about five minutes ago," exclaimed the man, happy his patients were doing good.

"Okay. Will they all live?" asked my father with high expectations.

"Yes. All of them will make it through the experience. But with scars, cuts, casts, and a traumatical memory," said a lady, walking over.

"Great. That's a relief. Okay. Let me try calling my wife again. She still hasn't picked up..." said my dad, his voice and his steps trailing off.

But I just had to do it. I let out a purely, agonizing scream of pain. It ripped through my mouth like no other noice I'd made before. I heard many footsteps rush over and my head bolted up and my eyes flicked open.

"What is it, hun?" asked some EMT worker.

"It hurts! It hurts so ba-a-ad," I whimpered.

"What hurts? Where?" asked the lady from a few seconds ago.

"Everywhere!" I shouted. "The glass! My bones! My skin! Get the glass ou-out..." I said.

"We have to wait for the pain-killers and such to kick in and then we can remove the-" I didn't let her finish.

"Get it out NOW! Nothing can hurt more than this!" I said.

The lady placed a hand on my shoulder. "Baby, stop thinking about it. Be in your happy place. Relax! Breath... Calm down..." Then, the pain-killers obviously started kicking in. I was being loaded into the ambulance, but I vaguely could tell. I remember the sirens and yelling voices. I remember being rolled into some room that had lots of people wearing white and they were busteling around.

Then I blacked out... Again...

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Author's Note: Sorry for not updating. Writer's block. I wasn't sure how or where to end the chapter. I have my first meet of the season this Saturday. I've been super-mega-extra training. Hahaha And I'm not really doing too well in Algebra 1, so I'm busy studying that. So uhh... Hi!...!...- Oh wait- Bye actually!