Chapter 6: Ding-Dong

*Francis's P.O.V*

Another week had past, and Ichika had managed to avoid me this whole time. What was up with that woman?! Did I do something? I mean, sure I attacked her, but... who am I kidding! That was the worst thing I had ever done!

I sighed as I tossed and turned in my bed. I had been sighing a lot lately.

I then shook my head and jumped up. I wanted to get out today! In fact, I was determined to get out and focus on different women!

I walked out in some of my most fashionable clothes and decided to go out on a stroll downtown. I walked through the area getting giggles and smiles from all of the girls. I smiled. This was the best! No, Ichika! No Akita-sensei! More importantly, no, Ichika!

I was free to pick up all the girls I wanted. I got like ten phone numbers on this street alone. Who cares about Ichika! I have such a wide arrangement, that I don't need her at all!

I then bumped into someone. I looked down to see the person. Before me, stood a boy with short blonde hair and big red eyes. He wore a large brown coat, some jeans, a scarf, and a pair of brown shoes. He looked quite cute.

He looked at me with wide eyes and quickly said, "Sorry!"

I shook my head. "No, it's my fault."

"Well, I'll be going," he said as he tried to walk around me. Key word: Tried.

I blocked his path and smiled. "Want to go out for a drink? Like to a cafe?"

The boy blushed and said, "Sure."

It was nothing but awkward silence.

"S-So," said the boy as he stirred a spoon in his coffee.

"What's your name?" I asked. "Mine's Francis."

The boy looked away. "Do I have to tell you?"

I then sighed and said, "Yup."

The boy bit down on his lip. He was... interesting. He reminded me of someone. I then blinked a few times... "Ichika?"

The boy looked at me in shock. "H-How did you?"

"So, it really is you, Ichika," I said as I tilted my head to the side.

Ichika then stood and said, "I need to go to the bathroom!"

I stared at my cup. "Ichika's a boy... Not a girl, a boy. ... Am I destined to be gay?"

I stood and walked over to the men's bathroom. I entered and knocked on a stall door.

"Ichika?" I asked. "Ichika?"

I then sighed... He wasn't coming out.

"So," I said. "You're actually a boy, huh."

I only heard shuffling behind the closed stall.

"You're really cute though," I said as I smiled.

"Die," was Ichika's response.

I looked in shock and said, "I was just trying to help."

Ichika then opened the stall door and said, "F*ck off!"

"What's your problem?" I asked.

Ichika began to cry.

I looked at him in shock. "Did you not want someone to know that badly!"

Ichika shook his head.

"Then," I said. "What is it?"

Ichika just kept shaking his head.

I had no idea what he was crying about. I mean, I was the one who should be crying. It was another situation where I found myself thinking about a guy!

I then sighed. I quickly wrapped my arms around the crying person and smiled. He was really comfortable. Almost like... Ishiro... I... kind of missed him. I then pulled away from Ichika.

"B-Better now?" I asked the boy.

Ichika blushed slightly and said, "Yes... And sorry for that little hissyfit."

I nodded and said, "It's not a problem."

Ichika then shuffled around a bit.

I smiled and said, "I won't tell, so you don't have to worry."

Ichika looked at me with wide eyes. "T-Thank you, Francis."

"It's not a problem," I said.

Ichika smiled and said, "Still, thank you."

I blushed slightly. Nuh uh! I'm not going there again! No way, Jose!

"I didn't think you could be so kind," said Ichika. He then giggled. "I thought you were just a big pervert."

"Excuse me!" I exclaimed.

Ichika then began to skip away. "Ah~ Who knew I would meet a nice side of Francis Bonnefoy! It must be my lucky, lucky day~"

"And, I was being nice," I 'humphed'.

Ichika giggled, walked over to me, got on his tippy toes and pat me on my head. "Really, Francis, thank you."

I blushed even more. This... This idiot!

Dang, now I'm turning into a tsundere! Is there anyone who can save me! I don't want to be the same!

"What are you thinking about Francis?" asked Ichika as he tilted his head. Ichika then giggled. "Pervert. Your face is red."

"W-What are you talking about!" I exclaimed.

Ichika then twirled around and walked away. "See you in class!"

I blinked. I really didn't like this. I didn't like this at all.