Chapter 2: Meetings

A/N: Thank you for all the reviews. I really appreciate them. I'm going to TRY and update every day, but I'm sorry if I don't.

And again, I don't own NCIS, just Amelia and some others. :)

NCIS NCIS NCIS NCIS

Gibbs walked back into the bull pen with a fresh new coffee in hand. He saw Kate working at her desk, and McGee doing some computer thing. But when he looked at his Senior Field Agents desk, he couldn't see him. He frowned "Where the hell is DiNozzo?" he demanded, causing Kate to look up from her file and McGee to stop his typing.

"Tony is in the conference room, Gibbs" Kate replied.

Gibbs sighed "Why?".

"Harry, the door guy, call Tony 10 minutes ago saying he had a visitor" McGee answered.

"Who?" Gibbs asked, starting to get annoyed.

Kate shrugged "We don't know. Just some woman named Amelia" she said " I asked how she knew Tony, but before she could say anything, Tony interrupted her saying they should go somewhere more private".

Gibbs huffed out a deep breath and put his coffee on his desk 'Time to get DiNozzo' he thought as he started to walk up the stairs.

Conference Room:

Tony opened the door to the conference room and let Amelia through.

"So..." he said, pulling out a chair for Amelia to sit in.

"So..." Amelia mimicked, sitting down.

Tony smirked and sat down next to her "What brings you here?" he asked getting straight to the point.

Amelia's smile slowly dropped "I need to tell you something" she paused, nervously twiddling with her fingers "But you have to promise me NOT to get mad or freak out".

Tony rolled his eyes and sighed "I promise" he said.

Amelia nodded slowly and looked down at her hands "I ummm...I'm ....pregnant" she said slowly, never looking up.

Tony froze and stared at Amelia in shock 'She's pregnant' he thought.

When Amelia didn't hear anything she slowly looked up to see Tony's mouth hanging open and his eyes wide "Anthony?" she asked and he didn't say anything, or even move a muscle.

"You're...You're...pregnant?" Tony said, when he found his voice.

A nod was all Amelia gave him.

After a few minutes of painful silence Amelia decided to speak up "Are you okay?" she asked.

Tony nodded, but didn't say anything.

Amelia started to smile and gave a small chuckle "You know, you've heard that 3 times now, and you always act the same".

Tony blinked a few times then looked Amelia in the eye "Well..." he trailed off, not knowing what to say.

Amelia was about to say something when the door suddenly opened and in walked a man with silver hair and blue eyes.

"Do you want you explain why my Senior Field Agent isn't at his desk?" Gibbs asked, looking directly at Tony.

Tony stood up "I umm..." he started but tailed off, not knowing what to say.

"It's my fault" Amelia said, also standing up.

Gibbs looked over at her "Who are you?" he asked.

"She's a friend Boss" Tony answered for her.

"I wasn't asking you, DiNozzo" Gibbs said annoyed, never taking his eyes off Amelia.

"My name's –" she started but Gibbs cut her off.

"- Amelia, yeah, I know. Do you have a last name?" Gibbs asked.

"Boss, do you have to interrogate her. She's my friend, okay" Tony answered, not even letting Amelia getting a single word in.

"And I'd like to know more about your 'friend'" Gibbs said, glancing over at Tony, then back to Amelia.

Amelia could sense the tension in the room and turned to Tony "Anthony, can't we just tell-"she started but Tony cut her off.

"No" he said, giving her a slight glare.

Amelia sighed.

"What's your last name?" Gibbs asked, getting back to his original question.

"Booth" she answered, ignoring the look Tony was currently giving her.

"Are you and DiNozzo friends, Miss Booth?".

"It's Mrs Booth, and yes, in a way I am" Amelia answered.

Gibbs frowned "What do you mean, in a way?".

"I'm his- " but, yet again, Tony interrupted her.

"We are friends, boss".

Gibbs gave Tony a glare "I didn't ask you" then turned back to Amelia. "You were saying?".

Amelia sighed and gave Gibbs a greatful look "Yes, as I was saying, Anthony is my-" then she was cut off again.

"Boss..." Tony begun, but was unable when a Very angry voice stopped him.

"OKAY, if you INTURUPTL me ONE more TIME, I swear to God, I will shoot you with your own gun!" Amelia said in an angry, irritated and dangerous voice.

Tony immediately went silent and just looked at her shocked, while Gibbs on the other hand, almost looked impressed 'I like her' he thought.

TBC....

A/N: Hope you liked it? Please review and next chapter should be up soon! Thanks – Haylee!