The Club

AUGUST'S POV

^1 month later^

Is the 3rd time I make sure that I had absolutely everything that I needed for Virginia. I checked Autumn's room, making sure she had eveything thing she needed, locked up the house and left.

Talking to my lawyer last week, he told me that I may have a big possibility to have full costudy of Autumn since, some new criminal things have popped up recently with Michelle. I swear, I dont understand what I ever saw in her or what Kind of human being she was. I dont even understand why she does the things she does. But I really didnt care to know either. All I wanted...was my daughter.

Jacob: you all set man? (Helps August put the luggage in the trunk)

Me:*insecurely* ye-yes! I do.

Jacob: Aight dawg. Let me go say bye to wifey real quick and we'll go.

I got in the car, put on my seatbelt thinking about my daughter, seeing Michelle's face again. Now I know yall might have thought that I was gonna fly out there, hang, see places and then go to business. Na Im going straight to it.

As soon as I land, my lawyer will pick me up and will go to court right away. I cant wait to hold and see my baby for the first time.

Jacob:(starts cars and drives off) so How long you gon be staying there man?

Me: not long, prob...a week.

Jacob: aight aight. That cool. Gon be hitting up the clubs. Banging the girls like cray(smiles)---

Me:(shurgs faces) wait what!!!?? Naa Naa Naa. Come on J, you know I aint bout that man. (Replays what Jacob just said in his head again) oh naa bro!! I cant believe you just said that!!

Jacob:(laughs) Im sorry man. I was just joking with you. But Im just saying...Have fun. You worry about other people too much. Just go on ahead and have fun (smiles and makes a turn).

Me: Ill try J, I'll try. You know how I always gotta keep checking up on you, like Im bout to do now. So how are you and Gia doing? How the kids?

Jacob:( arrives at the airport) Ill let you know, when you come back(smiles and gets out the car)

Me:(gets out the car and take out his luggage) you scaring me Latimore.

Jacob: stay that way. (Smiles)

Oh Lord. Keep em under your wings.

Me: Aight man, well. I gotta go.

Jacob:(they brotherly hug) Aight man. Have a safe flight and stay blessed.

Me:(walking away) you know I will, but thanks.

Jacob: (As August keeps walking) Have Fun!!!!

Me: I will.

JACOB'S POV

Me:(entering the house)*shouts* Im home!!!!!

Gia:*yells* IM IN THE KITCHEN!! AND DOUBLE-J JUST LEFT WITH LIZZ.

Me:(walking towards the kitchen) Aight!

^in the kitchen^

Gia:(washing the vegetables. She pokes her lips out to greet Jacob with a kiss) Hey boo!

Me:(kisses her cheek, leaving Gia's lips hanging) Hi.

Gia: Really J?!

Me:(grabs an apple) "Really J?" What?

Gia: nothing (shaking her head, kinda upset) never mind. Nothing.

Me:(chuckles as he bites his apple) you really thought I was gon kiss you?(takes another bite)