How You Met Him (Obi-Wan)

*Obi-Wan's POV*

"Master Qui Gon, isn't Chancellor Veloran supposed to meet us here?" He asked his Master, looking around the garden ballroom.

His Master smiled. "Patience my young Padawan. They will come."

Obi-Wan was confused. "They?"

Qui Gon crossed his arms, looking at his Padawan. "I thought I told you he was bringing his daughter? "

Obi-Wan chuckled. "You certainly didn't tell me, Master. "

"I must be going crazy then," he said, looking down at his small Padawan. "Come along Obi-Wan. It's about to rain. We should go wait inside. "

Obi-Wan raised an eyebrow. "How can you tell? "

Suddenly the sky became a dark and gloomy grey, the air only became humid. Thunder and lightning rolled across the sky, as it suddenly started to pour down.

Qui Gon leaned in and said in his ear, "The Force my young Padawan. Come along. "

Obi-Wan oddly chuckled, draping his hood over his head, and walking inside to the ballroom.

They quickly reached inside the dry area, meeting Royal Guards and famous Senators from all over the Republic system.

Master Qui Gon shifted uncomfortably. "I sense something is up."

He looked up and him, raising an eyebrow. "The ceiling is up. I don't recognize anything wrong."

"Clear your mind my young Padawan. Think. Enough of the sarcasm. "

Obi-Wan thought about what his Master said, and did so. His senses became more clear, until Chancellor Veloran arrived with his daughter.

She was beautiful. She looked beautiful in her ballgown and her hair up in a long curly ponytail.

Chancellor Veloran nodded to Master Qui Gon. "Sorry about arriving late. We got caught in the rain. "

Qui Gon chuckled. "Weird weather today isn't it Chancellor?"

He nodded. "Very," he said politely, then looked down at his daughter as if he had forgotten her. "Oh! This is my daughter,
(Y/N). Beautiful isn't she? "

Obi-Wan shyly waved at her, smiling, then he looked back up at the Chancellor. "Beautiful as the stars Chancellor. "

Qui Gon smiled at him. "I must agree. Nice to meet you, (Y/N)," he said, taking her hand and kissing it. "This is my Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi. I am his Master, Qui Gon. "

*Your POV*

You looked at both of the men, sweetly, smiling at both of them. Smile and wave, you thought, as to what your father told you.

"Nice to meet you Master Qui Gon. And thanks for the compliment Obi-Wan," you said, unsure of what to call them.

You looked at the young Padawan, finding him quite attractive. He was a little short, about the same height as you. He had beige robes, and had on a brown cloak, along with his casual Padawan braid, and his tall brown boots.

You noticed he kept his eyes on you, as you did the same to him until you realized that he had given you a response.

"Sorry what was that? " You asked, looking at him.

"I said you are very welcome, " he chuckled, his smile being very cheeky and some what goofy.

You giggled slightly at that and looked up at your father. "Is that all? "

He looked down. "Yes. You are free to roam around as long as you stay in the ballroom. I will go to my meeting," he said, as he looked up at the two Jedi. "Please take care of (Y/N). She means everything to me. Now goodbye, both of you," he said, leaning down and kissing the top of your head, and walking off to another room.

After that, you looked at Obi-Wan, your eyes meeting. "Well, hi there. "

He smiled. "Hi. Care to dance?"

You chuckled. "Sure. "