Chapter 2

izzy's P.O.V

I opened my eyes lazily. my hands searched the sheets for Jace but her hands came up empty. dammit where the fuck did he go. Probably to go "secretly" obsess over Clary like he had been for the past couple weeks.  she thought it was funny how he thought no one knew that he was in love with Clary. you could see it in his eyes whenever he sees her. but she didnt care if he had feelings for clary. he was hers. she loved the way he slammed his body against hers. the way he slammed into her. their bodys moulding together.  he was rough...which she liked. she fell back down and looked at the alarm clock. 1:00 pm. "shit" she was going to be late to meet Alec and Magnus to discuss their wedding plans.  maybe she could go to Jace's house after.

Clary's P.O.V

after staring at her for what seemed like forever.  jace let her inside and she sat down on one of the sofas. sinking into it. god this was so fucking comfortable. 

"so" jace said for the thousandth time"why did you come?"

"I had to see you" I replied quietly.

his expression softened.  he smiled. "ive been meaning to come see you to clary"

"why?"

"because I need to to tell you something,  but I never actually got the chance to do it"

"do what?"

he walkes closer to me. so close I could take one tiny step forward and kiss hom if I wanted. but I knew I couldn't.  think of Iz. think of how shr would dispose of your body if you kissed him.

"Clary" he whispered. he looked into my eyes. searching for something maybe? 

"what is it Jace?, you can tell me anthing. you know that right??"

"I...I...I...can't tell you" he stuttered.

"then why am I here? why did you invite me over?" "tell me jace" I was getting annoyed.  wyy couldn't he just tell me for gods sake.  ugh. I took a step closer to him. my body pressing against his. I looked into his eyes. I was leaning in to kiss him when a knock on the door sounded and Iz stepped in.