Chapter 6-Aaron

Aaron's POV

I have officially fallen for Sebastian. I like everything about him. The was he trys to hid his blush. The was he puts on clothes as though I haven't seen him naked. The way he threw a pillow at my face while yelling pervert because I was watching him change. 

I got up and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and let my head rest on his shoulder. "Ready yet?" I asked.

"Yeah... Fine."

"You could at least act like you are going to enjoy it." I smiled. He sighed and walked down stairs. I followed. His dad was pretty awesome, being that accepting. I hope my parents are like that if I tell them.

I walked out side while he explained to his parents that we were going out and he would be back after dinner. I sat in the passenger seat. I heard a knock on the window next to me which just about gave me a heart attach.

"AH!" I screemed.

"Wow, real manly." Kacie was standing there. "Open the door, Aaron." I did.

"Where's Sebastian?" She asked.

"Inside." I told her. Kacie was always very weird around me. She was only nice to me whenever Danny was around or whenever she wasnted to know where Danny was. Danny,Danny,Danny.... 

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"None ya." I replied

"What?" She asked.

"None ya damn business!" I whispered back, afraid if I said it to loud her hell hounds were rip me to shreads there and then. 

"Fine play it like that." Suddenly she was very close. Very uncomfortably close. Her noes touched mine. I tried to pull back but she kept moving foward.

"Wearegoingtothemallthendinner" I whispered. She leaned back and stood outside the car.

"Why?" She asked. Just then Sebastian came running out the door into the driver side, unaware Kacie was right there.

"I told my parents we were going with Kacie and a few other people they don't know so they wont worry..." He looked up to see one pissed of girl. "Heyyy... Kacie...."

"I see how it is. Just because you got a new friend doesnt mean you are too good for your old ones." She stormed off down the road. Did she really think she would make it far in her high heels? Oh well, not my problem any more.

I close my door as he turned on the radion. Bulletproof Heart By My Chemical Romance was playing. I leaned back into the chair.

"I'm hungry." I stated. He sighed.

"You should have eathen something."

"I did, actually... maybe I should take another bit..." I leaned over and took a small bit on his neck which made him yell out.

"OI! What are you doing to the driver?"

"Did you say 'oi'?" I asked

"And if I did?"

"I think its extremely cute." I leaned over and licked the spot that was all red and swollen from where I had bitten it. I could see his chekes turning red.

"Cut it out..." He stoped the car at a red light and pushed my off.

"But whhyyyy?" I whined. "I'll just kiss you then..."

I leaned up and took his lips with mine. I immediatly forced my tounge into his mouth while he moaned into it. His lips were my heaven. They were my oxygen I need it. He pulled away at the sound of a car horn and I remembered where we were.