SING ME PRETTY WORDS

TITLE: sing me pretty words

BY: Pollarize on AO3

SUMMARY: "How big is your dick?"

This is on the more on funny side than the smut side. It's also long just like Josh's dick so be prepared.

/ / / / / / / / / / /

School really sucked.

It was Tyler's first year of college and he really wasn't sure what he thought of it yet. His parents had raised him and homeschooled him his whole life. Something about their Christian values and how public school was full of bad people. Tyler agreed. He'd heard about drugs and all sorts of things.

Of course, even them sheltering him the way they did, didn't really stop him from becoming one of those people they feared. Maybe minus the drugs, he didn't go out and make friends so he had no way to get them (but he sure as hell wanted to try). He did have internet though. Which also meant, porn. He was sneaky about it, making sure that his parents never caught him with his hand on his dick or the moans of men and women in his ears.

Overtime though, he realized that it was harder and harder for him to get, well, hard. He tried watching the way the woman moved in the movies, tried to get himself to like the way her boobs bounced as the guy fucked into her. He'd watch her face, watch as she moaned loudly and he'd purposefully rub his thumb over the slit, his own moan matching hers.

He'd read something about associating good feelings with whatever they were supposed to like. Unfortunately it wasn't working. Most of the time his eyes would drift from her face to where the guy was between her legs, pumping in and out of her hard. He'd watch closely as the guy would pull out and jack himself off a few times before coming on her chest. It was then that he'd tense up and come, not even able to jack himself through it because it was so, so good way too fast.

He found gay porn after that and tried it. He wouldn't admit it to himself yet because he was trying so hard to stay straight, didn't want to have to tell his parents that they'd raised an 'abomination' under their roof. It wasn't a conversation he could picture going over well.

So he didn't say anything as he clicked on a link. This was just an experiment, really, but it did it's job pretty quick. Tyler watched as they groped each other, deep voices moaning praise and orders and one of them was begging. Tyler's hand was on his dick so fast that he was starting to realize that girls didn't do this to him. He never felt that dire need to fuck into his hand when he watched girls. Now though? Boy, he couldn't make it feel good enough fast enough.

As he was letting out a strangled moan, the feeling of warm and sticky come covering his hand and chest, he realized that he couldn't really deny it anymore.

"Yep," he said to the open air, reaching over and shutting his laptop, "Definitely gay."

And so that's how he ended up on the subway, sitting with his bag over his lap and his eyes drifting to the insanely hot boy to his left that had bright blue hair. He had stubble on his chin and cheeks that Tyler wanted to experience. He'd had his first kiss and had kissed a few people but that was when he was younger. Girls with soft faces and boys who weren't quite old enough to have a beard. No, this was a new thing and he wanted so damn bad. He could almost imagine the way it would scratch at his cheeks, at his stomach as the guy kissed and bit his way down Tyler's body.