The beach

As I walk out the front door,he stands right behind me"You ready?"he says as he hands me the blunt. I nod off and we walk down the Carrillo way.
"So am I the first white guy you met down here or?" He says as he pulls his hair back into a ponytail."I've seen a lot of white guys,but haven't really met them I guess, but like I've met you" I replied innocently.
He in fact was the first sexy white chocolate man I've met down in long beach. I mean they come a dime in a dozen ,the ones I like ad least.

"why are you walking way over there like you don't wanna be seen out with a sexy white boy" he teased as he grabbed me by my waist."Ok so uh-" I said nervously,
quite frankly Im fairly new to this lifestyle. Therefore I didn't know what to do next."Just be cool ok? We about to meet up with a couple of my friends. Be aware that most of them are bi sexual. I'm not bi if that's what your thinking."He says as he caresses his chin hairs and lights the blunt.
We walk up to the beach,50% of the crowd is already fucking and the others are smokers, stoners and a tranny. So I'm beyond pissed off,I don't have a problem with anybody there in general. I'm just mad that he brought me to a fuck party.
"Nicholi...Ima go home I'm not ok with the whole 'stoner fuck out' scene." I say as he pulls me back into his cut arms. "It's cool man, don't trip we not doing anything they are. We are our own separate party we don't even have to sit with them." He insured me as he walked me over to the shore."Hold up, I forgot something"he says as he got up and darted to one of the lifeguard cabins. He returned with a lantern and some covers. "You looked cold, my body is used to being in this beach weather....besides...if I catch a cold maybe you can nurse me back to health."

What was his deal one minute he wasn't bi next he was courting me? He turned on the radio and licked his lips before he hit the blunt. I have no clue as to why it turned me the hell on but it drove me mad. He leaned on my shoulder and I felt his long straight hair fall down my shoulder."then he laid his head in my lap, thank god my thighs were thick. Because he would have felt my 'inspiration' all on his skull.
"You ever had sex with a white boy before?" He utters out nervously, then clears his throat."Nope, never had a white boy before."I said curiously. He grabs my head with both of his muscular hands and pulls me in for a kiss. Just as he does Beyoncé party played, I imagined kissing a surfer before it was nothing as I imagined. His tongue so flat and long, he ravaged my mouth as he sucked on my tongue. At that point I was turned all the way on. He stood up real quick and jumped in the ocean it must have been 70 degrees outside.
"Live a little, Come on! Jump in,waters ......fine."he gets out of the ocean and guides me in. The dark pitch black murky ocean was as cold as ice. I screamed as i walked to waist deep water. The ocean fought us as we drifted back on shore. He began to wrestle with me, our bodies engulfed in wet sand. He pins me down on all fours and my cheeks spread wide open.As they spread he imitates entering me slowly from behind.I now feel his erect sausage up against my hole, he pulls me up by my neck and licks sand off my lips."let's go shower?" He says as he pushes me into the ocean and all of the sand washes off of me. "I'm sorry I like to play a lot I should've warned you." He says as he pulls me back up."Boys will be boys" I say as I push him into the ocean. He resurfaced and it's something out of a bay watch episode. He picks me up and squeezes my ass ferociously, then we fall into the dry sand. He devours my mouth as I grab his dick.

We get up before anything gets too sandy cheeks if you catch my drift, walk back to my grandparents house. I notice my cousin at the front door but nicholi darts to the side of the house.
"Sup lil cuz? What's with all the sand?"Michael says as he walks up stairs to a guest bedroom. "Just shut up mike" I reply as I walk into the bed room.I open up my window and look for nicholi, but he wasn't around. So I took off my cloths and hopped into the shower. The lights cut out and I get scared quickly. "Mike,stop playing I'm not in the mood for this shit!"I scream as I hear his music echo in the house. So the shower door slides open and there stood naked nicholi. He pushed me to the shower wall and bit my lip. I moan as he picked me up by my legs and gave me head. I moan as he expertly swallowed me hole, "damn daddy" I say softly. He flips me around to my back then ate me out. I could feel him sucking my lips slightly then nibbling them as he tongue fucked the hell out of me. His long cow like tongue entered my now quivering hole.
I bit my lip in order to keep me from screaming. The way he cleaned the plate, the way he submerged his face into the pillows that service me as my cushion. He had me in a daze "This my ass now nigga" he says as he slaps my brown big cheeks. "Damn yo ass fat as fuck." Just as he says that Michael opens the bathroom door. Nicholi drops then laid down in the tub trying to hide from my cousin. "You ok lil cousin? I heard some noises from the back yard!" He shouts. I look to nicholi and he reaches for my ass. "Yeah I'm good, probably a possum" I reply nervously. As nicholi pulls me by my hips to sit on his face. And might I say nicholi, if your out there reading this. You were amazing for my first homosexual experience."Do you want anything to eat cousin? I'm feelin pizza... So pepperoni or sausage?" He asks and I look to nicholi,he mean mugged me as he spread my cheeks wide open."I'm good" I try and say as normal as possible, but I couldn't help ridding his long thick tongue.
It was so hot so wet and warm with a mind of its own, tasting my juices like when your lazy and don't want to get a spoon to eat a pudding cup so you use the next best thing. That tongue, if you have ever done that I can bet money you're an expert at eating out. My legs begin to shake but he spanks the hell out of my Ass and my cousin walks back in.

"What was that? Did I break something?" Mike says as he looks to the floor. "No! Um, it was me, a spider fell on my leg so I slapped it...oh I guess I should've slapped it harder cause it's still alive."I say taunting nicholi. He slaps my ass hard as hell as I bite my lip. I hear my bed room door close and nicholi gets up."Turn that water off" he says as I bend over to grab my towel. The shower door slides open and he dries off with the towel on the shelf. I dry off with mines and just as I'm done he throws me to the bed. He grabs my lotion and massaged my ass cheeks. I was literally in long beach heaven. So as he massaged my hole I felt his dick grow between my thighs. I spread my legs as he dragged his beefy meat up the back of my thighs. "You ready for this dick black boy?" He asks as he grabbed my hips and entered me slowly.
By the time he was inside me I hear a knock on the door. "aye Cuzzo I'll be right back"he jumps up to lock the door "alright mike!" I respond as nicholi walks over to me and says softly under his breath "Now who Finna stop me from beating your guts" instantly, I am turned on, ready for more.