8

lucy pov

i guess you can say im a female version of laxus. When master said that they had laxus stand next to me

"ya now that you got that scar on your right eye you look like laxus" wakaba said

"ya now that you got that scar on your right eye you look like laxus" wakaba said. We glared at them. "we have different thing about us." i said with a smirk. "really now?" master said. We smirk. "my favorite color is blue" i said. "mine is black" laxus said. "that's one thing!" Wendy shouted. I glared at her. "different magic, eyes, hair length, And style" We said at the same time. "your sy-" "shut up already! we aren't the same! we are different!" i cut off the Mira. Everyone stared at me wide eyes. I roll my eyes and walk out the guild. 'i hate when people say that i look like someone! just like my father! he says i look like mom. im not someone im my own person!' i thought i was in the forest.
At the guild
No one pov
The guild was shock about lucys out burst. "What was that about?" Levy ask. "I dont know......" master said. Laxus was thinking how the guild was comparing him and her together. Then it click in laxus mind. Lucy thought that the guild was thinking that lucy and laxus are like the same person.
Back to lucy
Lucy was at an abandoned house it looked messed up on the outside but on the inside was a boxing ring. When lucy walk in there was a lot of buff men. (Like elfman and laxus) all the men eyed her. Lucy was wearing a black top and some black shorts. Lucy put some gauze around her fist and step in the ring. A man step in.