10

Oh hello. UPDATTTEEE

___________________________________

Still Azaana's POV

The movie was over. I honestly wasn't paying attention. Blake kept trying to make me jealous with Brenda, but it didn't work I had won this one. Ronnie dropped me off back at home. I took a shower and put on a big sweatshirt over my underwear I went downstairs to watch some TV then there was a knock at the door. I open it and see Blake standing there with his eyes puffy, it looks like he's been crying. He looks up at me and has a the saddest look I've ever seen on his face. I've never seen him like this.

A: What's wrong? What happened? Blake talk to me.

B: I miss you. I need you. You're all I want.

A: Blake I-

He cut me off and got on his knees and held my hand.

B: Please! I know you're with what ever his name is, but I need you! You're the reason I wake up with a smile on my face. You're the reason I don't talk to other girls anymore, because all I see is you. Me living without you as mine, is like not having a heart, I can't go on if I know there's another guy falling for you and you falling for him. Please just come back!

I look down at him. A tear streamed down my face. I felt like I didn't know what to do, I don't know what to say. Then I think of my answer.

A: Blake I.....

_________________________________

Don't hate me! Be back later aha😘 #sneakpeek