BACK WITH A BANG

Hey aratians,

Long time, eh? 🙈

We are really sorry for all inconvenience caused to you because of us.

We went on a little much needed break, because organisers were busy in their lives.

But now, we are back with a bang 💥

We have some important announcements to make, hope you'll cooperate.

1. We are shutting down our facility for reviews for a little time, and we have our own reasons for it.

We reviewed around 100+ books till now, but we are very disappointed by the response we got.

I will give you a little example

Suppose you are a teacher. You work on your students very hard. Give your day hours to them so that they could improve. You even recieve payment for it. But will you be satisfied if your student didn't appreciate and improved by your hard work ?

That happened with us.

Reviewing a book takes 4 hours atleast, if book is mediocre.

We publish the review and we get a thanks, that's all.

There are very few books which actually took our advice and improved so what's the point of it?

So yeah, we are closing it for a while. Hope we come up with more interactive plan.

If you want, you can personally contact our organisers to critique your book.

It will be their choice if they want to or not.

We are extremely sorry for inconvenience.

2. In our daily life, we face many problems, which keeps on adding to our inner stress. So we are introducing ultimate book for rants by arats,

 So we are introducing ultimate book for rants by arats,

LET THE RANT BEGIN

MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT :)

3. Depression, we all are quite acquainted with the term. But what it really is?

To enlighten you on the topic and share our thoughts,
We have started second topic as depression under our book "fighting the curse"

To enlighten you on the topic and share our thoughts,We have started second topic as depression under our book "fighting the curse"

Share your views and stories on it, we'll be looking forward to hear from you.

Hope you guys support us this time round too,

Love,

Fallingstars99

On behalf of arats group.