Pregnancy series-my waters broke #4

You and Zoe decided to go have a girly date today like go shopping,food and just a general shop altogether and this month you were nine months pregnant and you due date was next week so you were kind of panicking right now but you didn't let that show when with Zoe.
You were walking around primark looking for clothes and you felt really uncomfortable for some reason you said "hey Zoe for some reason I feel really uncomfortable and I don't know why" she looked at you strangely and said "when is your due date?" "Next week" she nodded and said "do you wanna stop shopping and come round to mine?" You nodded and you went home with Zoe.
Once you arrived you went to the sofa in her lounge and Nala snuggled up to you and fell asleep you and Zoe were watching TV and you felt something drip down your leg you felt a shooting pain go through your stomach and you gasped in pain and Nala shot her head up Zoe asked "you alright?" "No Zoe my waters just broke" she said "alright I want you to breathe I'll ring jack to meet us at the hospital" you nodded while she rang jack.
You arrived at the hospital Jack was already there in the waiting room he saw you and said "babe are you okay?" "Do I look okay I'm in labour right now" he stayed silent and knew it was just the hormones talking Zoe told the front desk and they took you right away to the delivery room jack sat there with you Zoe had to go home to see Alfie and you thought in your head 'Zoe and Alfie are gonna be great god parents of the twins' as Zoe has been your best friend since you were primary school up in Wiltshire (the shire) and you've kept in touch ever since then.
You looked over at jack and he was more into his phone than talking to you, you sighed and rested your head on the pillow the net thing you k with you felt a sharp pain going through you you gassed really loud jack put his phone down and ran to you and said "want me to get a doctor?" Before you could say anything there was another sharp pain he took that as a yes and went out to get a doctor or a nurse whoever he could find they all came running into the room and checked how many centimetres you were dilated you were 9cm and the lovely nurse said "you can start pushing".

Hey beautiful people I'm gonna do the labour in the next part so I hope you enjoy this part in trying to update a bit more while it's the weekend sometimes I can't because of school and exams so show this some love thanks love ya ❤️🐧