Chapter One

Ronnie

My name is Veronica. Veronica Messer.

  Call me that, and those will be the last words you’ll ever say. You want to get on my good side, then call me Ronnie. Just Ronnie.

   Yeah, I’ll admit, I’m a little different from most girls. Deal with it. I have a reason though, I’ve gone from foster home to foster home, so don’t be surprised if you find that I’m a little messed-up at times.

  That’s what I get for being adopted.

   “Okay, just one last drop… and we’ll be good!” I announced happily as I poured one last drop of barbeque sauce into the soap dispenser in the girls bathroom.

  “I can’t wait to see their faces!” My best friend, Ray Mallone, replied as she took the now empty barbeque sauce bottle from my hands and put it in the box that held the other nine bottles.

  We had spent our free period doing probably the most time-wasting thing a seventeen year old could do. And it was awesome.

  Three girls with their faces caked with makeup and shoes with heels bigger than my arm walked into the bathroom. They rolled their mascara-covered eyes once they saw us. All Ray and I did was back up and lean against the wall, and wait for the show to begin.

  “So, like, I just can’t believe she did that!” One of the girls said as she reapplied another pound of lip gloss on her kisser.

   “I know, right?!” Her friend answered. She blew herself a kiss in the mirror.

  “Somebody spends too much time looking at themselves,” Ray whispered to me.

    Then, the girls started washing their hands. Two smiles appeared on our faces.

  “Hey, girls?” I said to the girls, who were dressed in pink from head to toe.

   “What do you want, loser?” They replied as I saw them looking at me from the mirror, their stares cold.

  “Oh nothing…” I smirked at Ray. “I was just wondering if you like barbeque.”

  They rolled their eyes once more at me, and then they went to get some soap. Once they pressed the dispenser, some of the sticky, brick red oozy liquid poured out.

  “Ewwwwww!!!” They all squealed at the same time as they all rubbed their now filthy hands all over each other.

  Ray and I laughed hysterically as we watched the girls run out of the bathroom, screaming. We laughed even more once one of the teens ran back into the bathroom, still screaming, to get her makeup bag.

  Once our laughter died down, I approached the BBQ Dispenser as I decided to officially call it, I put my hand underneath the nozzle of it and I let a little barbeque sauce trickle out. I swallowed it and then smiled at my friend.

  I motioned towards our invention. “BBQ for you?” I rhymed.

  She crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue. “Sorry, Ron, but that’s gross.”

  I was about to reply, when all of a sudden I heard the familiar sound of someone getting shoved against the lockers. That could only mean one thing…

  New kid.

***********************************************************************************************

Well, aren't you a lucky 830freckles fan? I made two new stories for you in the past two days!

I thought I'd take a shot at this new kind of story, I thought the storyline was pretty cool! Do you think so? Please comment and vote and add The Three Of Us to your library to show me if you liked it!

Look guys, I work hard on my stories, but lately I can't promise I'll update on a daily basis with all my school and all that. I'll try hard though.

By the way, this story has three different POV's, and this was the first. :)

Thanks so much for reading!

-830freckles