Something there that wasn't there before

You, Tengu, and Nomi were on one of the mansion balconies, watching as Randy played with the dog, or, cushion. You glanced down at your bandaged arms, Randy must have gotten some injuries before, he was really good at fixing you up. "I have never felt this way about anyone before, I wanna do something for him," you smiled while saying this, but frowned when you found one problem with your plan, "but I don't know what to do."

"There are many things you can do for him, flowers, chocolates and more." Nomi stated.

"No, it has to be something special, something that sparks his interest," Tengu paced a bit, thinking of what they could do, "wait a minute."

You were leading Randy through the halls of the mansion, Randy could tell you were really giddy about this. "Where are you taking me?" Randy questioned.

You smiled back at him, giggling a bit, "it's a surprise!" Randy smiled, playfully rolling his eyes. "Okay! Here we are!" You opened the door a bit, noticing it was pitch black. "Okay Randy, as I said it is a surprise, so close your eyes."

Randy smirked a bit before doing so. You pushed the door all the way open and grabbed his hands, leading him into the room. "Stay there." Randy did as you said, looking around with closed eyes when you turned on the lights. "Okay, open your eyes."

Randy opened his eyes, gasping at what he saw, it must have been the video game room Tengu and Nomi told him about. "It's amazing." Randy looked at some of the titles, thrilled when he saw Grave Punchers and Blood in the Catacombs, along with various other titles.

"Do you like it?"

Randy nodded, smiling at you "it's so Bruce!"

"Well then, you can have it!"

"Really?" Randy was so happy he was about to explode. You nodded, surprised when Randy hugged you "thank you so much (your name)!"

From outside Tengu, Nomi, Renee, and Santana were watching everything happen.

"I knew it would work!" Tengu grinned, proud of his work.

"What worked?" Santana looked up, confused.

"I think there's is something there that wasn't there before." Renee smiled when everyone other then Santana nodded.

"What's there now mama?" Santana bumped into Renee.

"I will tell you when you're older Santana."

From then on you and Randy grew closer. You two would often spend your time in the library, outside, or in the video game room. One of your most favorite things was when Randy was resting his head in your lap while you read a book, Randy really enjoyed it too.

Randy watched as you were sitting on one of the benches outside, watching some of the winter birds. Randy blushed when you caught him staring at you. You smiled, waving at him, Randy returned the gesture before hiding behind a tree. Randy placed his hand on his heart, this new feeling that he felt...it was new, and honestly quiet alarming.

You watched as Randy his behind the tree. Did you actually have a chance with him? He was looking at you in a way you never have seen him do before. Just in case you should not get your hopes up.

"Alright everyone!" Nomi was standing in front of all the appliances. "We have about twenty-four hours until the master becomes sixteen years old, and before that we have to put together a dance so she and Randy fall and love!" He pointed at a group "you guys will clean up the ballroom!" He pointed to another group, "you guys make the food! The rest of you come with me" Nomi frowned when no one listened and divided into the two groups.

"We're here!" Nova, a feather duster, lumbered up to Nomi along with Renee and Tengu.

"At least someone listens to me..." Nomi muttered bitterly.

"Come on guys! We have work to do!" Everyone listened to Renee and began following Nomi to work.