Chapter 36

Selena's P.O.V

From: Babe ;) xx

Meet me in the lobby at 7 dress up where going for dinner we need to talk x

I groaned and look at the my watch 5:35pm, so I got up and grabbed my room key and headed to Shane and Joe room I knocked on the door and waiting for one of the to open.

"You ok Selena?" Joe asked I nodded

"I need to get something for the bus will you come with?" he smiled and grabbed the room Shane followed us narrowed my eyebrows

"What I'm bored in there." he laughed and we headed to the bus drivers rooms and Joe got the key and we headed out the back entrance to the buses.

"Right you get what you need and we will wait here." Joe said I nodded and walked on the bus and headed to my room I looked threw my dresses I want something nice not slutty. I grabbed a new dress and took the tags off, I got my shoes and jewellery and my purse I put the dress in a dress bag and but the other thing in a side bag I headed back off the guys lock the bus and we walked back to the hotel it was 6 O Clock I seen Carin in the lift going back up to the floor we have rented out.

"Hey there you are I got a call from vogue Magazine." A grin spread across my face I love that Magazine its amazing the shoots and clothes they do.

"And?" I dragged it out.

"They want you to do a shoot when we get to Orlando." I jumped up and down and tackle her.

"Defently what's the shot for?" I asked getting out of the lift.

"Oh they didn't say she said its great news and she will tell us when we get there." she said getting excited.

"So what time the date at?" she asked.

"How you know about it." she smirked.

"Scooter." I scowled.

"Right well I better be off and get ready , I'll see you later Car." I hugged her.

"Have a good time Hun." she smiled I said goodbye to Joe And Shane and headed into room , I already had a bath so I done my hair and make up it was 6:40 I quickly changed into my outfit there was a knock onthe door I brushed mySelf off and opened it.

"You guys even come on date's?" I asked Joe and Shane.

"Everywhere kid it's our job." Shane smirked.

"Ugh fine, give me a minute have to grab my purse." I walked back in and got my purse and room card and applied lipstick and headed out, I shut the door and we headed to the lifts , some reason I have butterfly's thinking about what will happen tonight the doors open and we step out and seen Justin standing with Kenny he looked hot, Kenny nudged him and his head shot up he bit his lip drinking me in Kenny slapped the back of his head laughing.

"Whoa,Um, you look stunning." he sTuddered.

"Thanks not to bad yourSelf." I Half smiled,

"Right this is how were doing it I'm taking Justin Car and You two will be going in the SUV with Kenny and Shane it will throw the pap's off so they'll think Justin in his car  so come on lets go." Joe said and we walked to the underground car park the SUV was black and was stunning.

"Does this one have the engine like the last car?" I asked Kenny.

"No bud why?" he chuckled

"Oh if it did I wanted to drive." I laughed and me and Justin hop in the back we got straight into conversation about all different things, we talked about tour and when Jasmine comes and when Kiwi goes thank god because she getting on my last nerve, about 20 minutes we pulled up to an underground car-park I was confused I heard Justin chuckle the car pulled to a stop and before I could open my door Justin opened it for me and helped me out.