TEARS

Tears? Luha? yan yung tinatawag nilang kusang lumalabas sa mga mata natin kahit unconcious tayo na umaagos na pala ito kahit pilit nating pinipigilan ang kirot o saya na nararamdaman natin.. It's either Tears of Joy or Tears of sadness..

Other times choking sobs. And, the scariest of all were the times when she'd lock the bedroom door and wouldn't answer for hours. I was so afraid that she, too, had died.

Dedicated to: janessajoy23

___________

I.

Anyone can make you SMILE or CRY, it takes someone special to make you Smile when you already have TEARS.

II.

If you could read what's in my Heart, you'd be in Tears .

III.

A Tears is made of ........ 1% water and 99% feelings ....

IV.

You can only be strong for so long then you need to wash your eyes with tears so you can see clearly again.

V.

Sometimes MEMORIES sneak out of my EYES and ROLL DOWN on my CHEEKS. ;(

VI.

The most PAINFUL TEARS are not the ones that fall from your EYES and COVER YOUR FACE.

It's the ones that fall from your HEART and cover your SOUL.

VII.

Never regret what made you SMILE. Just learn from the TEARS that you followed.

VIII.

Sometimes a good cry is just what you need to release all the HURT you have built up inside.

IX.

Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak. ~ Psalm 56:8

X.

TEARS are Words that can't be Spoken.

 ___________________

God see the tears of a brokenhearted soul. He sees your tears and hears them. And TEARS are also a language GOD understands. ;)  - Akira Strike ( Aki for Short )

Just comment if you want to ask or clarify something.. thanks!