Chapter I

Harry awoke from another uncomfortable sleep to only see darkness again. It was always the same darkness, an empty void of nothingness. He only wanted someone to care for him, like his family did. It had been almost three years since his forced departure from his family. He admitted his bisexual orientation to his loved ones. His mother and sister didn't have a problem with it, his step father; Robin was the one against choice. Robin called him a disease and offered to get him help, like conversion therapy. Harry refused the therapy and Robin kicked his blind son out.

He has lived on his own for a time and everyday is tougher then the one before it. 

Harry got up from his position and used the walls to guide his way out of the alleyway. He could hear vehicles and conversations between people, without his sight, he had great hearing. It must been early in the morning, he stood outside the alleyway. He took a small cup of his backpack and sometimes people would drop coins into it. This was his only source of income, it was enough for him to purchase a small amounts of food and water. 

He would do this for hours, he couldn't find his way around the city. It was difficult to navigate his way around the city, he would get lost. He attempted it once and it failed, he never tried it again. He continued to beg for money for a couple hours, until it started to storm. He could feel the wet droplets fall onto his skin. He retreated back into the alleyway by using the walls. He laid down against the wall and counted his change. He didn't even get close to one pound, it wasn't a good day. He slowly drifted to sleep and it was soon interrupted by someone.

Harry was awoken by someone shaking him, he filled with fear because he knew what was going to happen. "Give me all your money!" demanded the figure. Harry was filled with fear, he slowly opened his backpack handed over all of his money. The figure laughed and punched him in the face. The figure walked away and Harry slowly got up, he laid against the wall again. 

He slowly started to drift back to sleep with the wet droplets hitting his fragile figure. He knew there wasn't going to be any eating for the next week. All of his money was gone and that was never good. 

~~~

Louis was sitting around his flat and it was uneventful and boring. He could never find anything to do, his best mates; Liam, Zayn and Niall were all busy. He was starting to get hungry and he wasn't going to attempt to make anything. Last time, it ended in burning his food, Niall wasn't to happy about that. 

He looked out of his window and noticed the rain. It was storming out there and it was rather brutal. He grabbed his coat and keys, he left the flat. He walked over to his vehicle while covering his hair with his hands. He entered his vehicle and started it, he turned on the heat and it was instantly warm. 

He drove out his park spot and headed to one of the small shops. It wasn't a long drive, but the rain made it longer. He turned the corner and parked his vehicle inside the alleyway, he exited the vehicle. He entered the shop and ordered a soup, sandwich and a coffee. He waited for his order to be made, it was taking a long time. 

Louis waited and his order was called, he received it from the employee. He exited the shop and approached his vehicle, but didn't enter it. He noticed a darkened figure sitting further in the alleyway. He opened his vehicle and place his purchased items in it, he walked over to the figure. Upon getting closer, he noticed it was a boy, he couldn't have been older then eighteen. 

He kneeled down by the boy and gently shook him. The boy was awoken from his sleep and spoke, "I don't have any money, please leave me alone." Louis heard his voice and it was broken and hopeless. The boy opened his eyes and Louis noticed his foggy emerald orbs. In that instant, he knew the boy was blind. Louis felt for the boy, life was already difficult and blindness only made it worse.