•••Chapter 27•••

*Gasp*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'Don't let the heart that didn't love you keep you from the one that will'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Suho

"Hyung come on! We need to sit at the VIP seat now since we already finished our performance and so we can watch the other groups that will be performing...especially apink..." Luhan said while blushing, probably daydreaming about hmm what's her name again...? Umm yea! Namjoo!

"I know." I said while grinning at him, thinking about what happened yesterday and what will be her answer.. Holy cow I'm so nervous as hell.

If she said yes then i will be so happy... We can get married and my mum will be so happy to hear that because she loves chorong more than her son.

*sigh* but then I don't want to take things too fast yet... And if she said no, then I don't know what will happen to me.. I can't live without her.

Random part of the story

(this is the part where the author spoke nonsense stuff with her character/s so beware of the randomness here.. It can kill you, just kidding.)

(Infinitydreams24: srsly? You lived 23 years without her so dude don't be so OA!)

Suho: it's not my fault that this is happening to me author!

(Infinitydreams24: so who are you blaming?! Chorong?!)

Suho: of course not! I'm blaming you because you're the one who's writing this kind of plot in our story!

(Infinitydreams24: really? You know i was thinking of what if i just pair up Chorong completely with jb because you might die right now and yea I don't want Chorong to be alone so I'll just marry her off with jb or.. i'll just change the plot, jb will be you and you will be none. Sounds great isn't it? *insert evil laugh*)

Suho: um- i- im just kidding haha. Umm i said that i was blaming my..my...my....my..... Myself!Yea myself! I was blaming myself of what's happening! Haha so chill author... Hehe...

(Infinitydreams24: psh! Fine!)

Suho: hehe thanks author i love youuu!

(Infinitydreams24: Whatever! *walkouts but there's no door* ugh! [ seriously guys! Imagine your bias saying i love you to you! Omagash if that will be V, baekhyun, suho, gdragon and lee hyun woo.. I'm probably at my funeral right now looking at my dead body which was laying on a coffin😂 like just think of that makes me blush so muchhhhhhhh])

OK BACK TO THE REALITY

(Just a quick tip! If you're watching the video and you're an apple user, if you can't here any sound but the volume is already up just put your ringer on! You can find the button on the side and switch it on or.. Go the google and search it coz I ain't a technician or an IT student. It always happens to me and it sucks.. I even thought that my phone is broken that time but then i turned the ringer on and yea it works! Continue reading!)