Butler!KarmaxMaid!Nagisa

Nagisa's Point of View

I ran into the room with the tea cart. Karma was standing beside Jack (one of my online friends lmao sorry not sorry) when I ran in. "You're late." Karma hissed at me, for probably the fifth time this month. "SHhh. I know." I whispered, pushing the cart over to him. He sighed and looked down at me. "You're so useless."

I walked out of the room again, his words were painful to hear. I knew I was useless, I can't do anything right. But, I'm not leaving any time soon, I loved that redhead. He doesn't know though, he never will.

< Next Morning >

"Nagisa! Make tea." Karma yelled into the kitchen. I groaned and walked over to the teapot. It was already filled with water, so I just put it on the stove and turned it on. I grabbed the tea from the cupboard and set it onto the counter.

Once the water finished boiling, I poured it into a cup. I guess I took too long or something, because Karma glared at me and took the cup when I finished.

I rolled my eyes at him and started to clean up after myself. Karma came back into the kitchen a second later, pushing me against the counter and pinning me there. "Ka-Karma-kun... What're you doing?" I asked as I tried to push him off of me. He slammed his lips into mine as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. We stayed like this for, who knows how long.

When he finally let go, we were both gasping for air. "Don't mess up again." He hissed at me, then started walking out with the tea again. I lightly touched my lips, thinking of what the hell just happened. I heard his footsteps getting closer again, a second later, he was back. My face get hotter as I saw him, he didn't have the tea this time though.

He grabbed the sides of my face, then planted another kiss on my lips. 'Is he like obsessed with kissing me or something?' I asked myself, as I slowly grew into the kiss. "Bye-bye." He said once we pulled away, I was still standing there, confused as fuck.

a/n - ahahahahahahahah
my personal maiiiidddd
i actually had this already written from a long time ago but liek i was too lazy to ever publish it
sO YEAH BYE