Attitudes and hangovers

Maria's POV:
I woke up the next day with a major headache. I sat up and groaned holding my head. I looked over and noticed that Josh wasn't beside me. I slowly got up and got a ibuprofen and some water. I took two pills and drank some water before looking for my phone. I searched my hole house and couldn't find my phone or Josh. I went to my room and found my phone on my night stand. I tried to call Stormie but didn't get an answer so I just texted her. "Hey I'll be at your house later to get my car and bag. Text me later love u💞" I put my phone down and laid in bed. I heard the front door open so I got up and went to check who it was. I saw Josh but he didn't seen happy. I walked over to him to give him a kiss but he brushed past me. "Josh what's wrong?" I asked him. "I don't know maybe the fact that mg girlfriend didn't mention she was going to be getting sh*t faced at a club!" He said raising his voice. "Well you didn't say anything about going either." I said defensively. "Well I wasnt the one looking like a lesbian now was I." He said upset. "Babe calm down. You should know I get like that I mean me u and eve have been clubbing many times and I do the same every time." I said sitting next to him on my bed. "Ya well I thought u changed I did." He said frustrated. "Just cuz u changed doesn't mean I need to." I said standing up and putting some shoes on. "Where are u going?" He said to me. "To get my car." I then grabbed my phone and started walking to Stormie's.

Josh's POV:
I feel like an asshole for yelling at Maria. When she left I felt the need to chase her but I didn't because she needed her space. I took my car back to my parents where I would stay till maria cooled and wanted to talk.

*Two Days Later*
Josh's POV:
Its been two days since I talked to Maria. She won't answer my calls and when I go to her house no ones home. I called Stormie and she said that Maria would talk when she wanted. I finally had enough and have decided to go to her work. I called Logan, "hey wanna go to a bar tonight?" I asked him. "Only if Eve wants to go." He said. "Well ask her." "She said yes, net you at my place."he hung up and I went to eat.

Maria's POV:
I have been staying at my moms these past two days. Today would be my first back to work and back at home. I ignored any calls I got except from family. Me and Devin have gotten closer in these past two days. I hate to leave him again but I really need to go to work and fix my relationship with Josh. But I don't know if I should if he wants me to change so bad. During breakfast my mom had made it cleat that I was leaving by saying "before u go do u want me to wash your clothes?" Devin looked at me with a sad expression. "Devin do u want to go and fish at the pier today?" I asked. "Sure." He got up and left. He came back a little later wearing swim trunks and a T-shirt. I went up to change into a bikini with shorts over my bottoms. I pulled my hair up and walked downstairs. "Woah woah woah, where are u going dressed like that ma'am?" Brian asked coming out of his office. "Fishing with Devin." "Off the pier?" "Nah in the house." I sarcastically said. "Watch ur tone in my house." He said sternly. "You aren't my dad so you can't make me do anything." Brian looked so upset I felt bad. "B-B-Brain I didn't mean that." I stuttered at him. "Get your things and go home." My mom said comforting Brian. "I didn't mean what I said." "Maria Fatu get your ass out of my house now!" My mom yelled. I ran upstairs grabbed my things I had brought and left. I can't believe my mom choose Brian over me.

Maria got home and washed her clothes and got ready for work. While Josh ate and got ready to go to the bar later that night.