Chapter 2

"I didn't know you have a roommate.", Zack looks at me and lifts his eyebrow.

"And I didn't know my roommate is a boy.", I think out loud while looking at Harry.

He has curly, dark brown hair, green eyes and beautiful pink lips.

He also has tattoos, a lot of them. He has an eyebrow and a lipring. His tattoos are visible through it his white t-shirt. He's also wearing black skinny jeans and boots.

"Take a picture it'll last longer.", Harry says and smirks. I shake my head and look down embarrased.

"Well I'll see you upstairs then.", he winks at me. And he walks inside the building.

He winked at me.

"Okay you are not going in there.", Zack says in a serious tone.

"What? Why not?", I ask suprised by his sudden statement.

"Did you fucking see that? He was totally checking you out!", He basically yells at me.

"No he was not!", I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Did you see the way he looked at you?"

Oh the way he brought his lipring between his teeth?

"Sydney?", Zack waves his hand in front of my face, breaking me away from my thoughts.

"You are not going in there.", He continues.

"Why not? Don't you trust me?", I ask and look down.

"I do but... I don't trust him.", he says quietly. Harry already went inside so why does Zack have to speak so quietly? It's not like Harry is going to hear it.

"Bro, you don't even know him.", i defend him.

Why? I don't know.

"No, I don't but I know what that look means. It means that he wants to fuck you."

"Zack! Ew stop.", I whine. He just laughs. These kind of conversations are always so uncomfortable with him.

"Even if you don't trust him... Please trust me?", I plead.

He sighs as a sign of defeat. "Okay", he mumbled.

"Thank you!", I thank him and kiss his cheek.

"Bye Sydney.", He says and hugs me thightly.

"B-bye Zack.", I say and my lower lip starts to tremble.

No. Not now! Not in front of him.

"Are you crying?", he puts his hands on my shoulders and moves away from me and smiles.

"N-no. I just have something in my eye.", I lie and wipe the tears from my cheeks.

"You are crying! You're actually going to miss me that much, huh.", he smiles.

"Shut up!", I punch his shoulder slightly as I start crying again. He hugs me again but now even tighter.

"I'm gonna miss you too, sis.", he says and kisses my cheek.

"Bye Zack.", I say and he gets into his car and drives away. I should have asked him to help me carry my stuff upstairs. Oh well I think I can manage to carry three bags. At least there is an elevator in the building.

I guess I have to go inside then with...

with Harry.

____________________

I'm sorry this chapter is really, REALLY short. It's just a quick update so yeah.

Please tell me what you think down in the comments. 

Love you all! xx