Chapter 25

guys sorry again, ugh like wtf life needs to gtfo and stop getting in the way.

ANYWAYS

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN

==========================================================

Chapter. 25

 T R E V O R

I tiredly slumped down in the leather booth, taking a deep breath before looking out the window. For some reason, I woke up way too early today. School doesn't even start for another three hours, so I decided to stop by Second Cup to grab a coffee and a donut. The thing is, I've never stopped by a coffee shop to grab a coffee and a donut before, and I'm beginning to question myself.

I quickly looked around, wondering if anyone from school would see me. Trevor Daly..drinking a coffee and eating a pink-sprinkled donut. I picked up the round pastry and took a bite of my alternative breakfast.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here?"

I immediately clenched my jaw, knowing exactly whose voice that was. I watched as Sarah slid into the seat across from me, a mischievous smirk on her face. I held my half-eaten donut in my hand as I stared at her in confusion.

"Sarah..." I said, blinking. "Hey."

"Hey, Trevor," she smiled, leaning forward. "I've never seen you here before. You come here often?"

"Nah," I muttered, shrugging my shoulders. "Just...felt like a change, I guess." I wrapped my fingers around the hot cup of coffee, feeling the warmth radiating onto my palm.

Sarah smirked widely at me, and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, clearly."

Looking at her, I slightly narrowed my eyes. "What are you talking about?"

Sarah grinned. "Nothing, nothing."

I blinked, suddenly panicking on the inside. Sarah knows, there's no doubt. She saw Nate and I... together that day. Looking at Sarah nervously, I cleared my throat.

"Sarah, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, why?"

I rolled my eyes, and quickly looked around before furrowing my eyebrows at the girl sitting across from me. "Look, Sarah, what you... apparently saw that one time--"

"Oh, did I see anything? I don't think I did," Sarah said, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Or did I?"

"Sarah," I hissed, starting to get frustrated. "Please. I know you fucking saw. You even told us you saw."

Sarah raised an eyebrow in amusement, and leaned back in the seat. "Okay, fine. I thought you wanted me to forget about it?

"I do!" I said quickly. "Yeah, I do. Nate and I both do, because honestly not even we know what the fuck is going on. So, whatever you saw...was"

"Pretty hot, not gonna lie," she giggled, causing my face to heat up in embarrassment. Sarah's eyes lit up and she grinned.

"So, the hot popular captain of the football team, Trevor Daly, is gay?" Sarah whispered. "Didn't see that coming."

"Yeah, well, that's life," I muttered, leaning forward to rest my forearms on the table. "Let me just clear some things up for you, Sarah."

She nodded, waiting for me to continue.

"Sometimes what someone may seem to be, isn't always who they really are. That's the truth."

Sarah blinked at me for a second, and deliberately nodded her head as she took in my oh-so-wise words of wisdom. "Yeah, clearly eh?"