Chapter 28

Dahyun

I went back home although I didn't want to but I had to. Jinyoung was looking for me so I had to go and Jungkook wanted me to stay so bad.

I opened the door and saw smiling Jinyoung. There's something behind his smile. I closed the door and walked towards him.

" Where's Woohyun oppa?" I asked.

" He had to go. So, I want you to follow me to my apartment today." My eyes widen. " Why? You don't want?" He usually beat me up at his apartment. Did he know I went to meet Jungkook?

" No. Let's go." I said. He smiled and walked towards me, wrapping his arm around my neck tightly that I can barely breathe.

In the car was silence. I didn't dare to talk. I took out my phone and send Jinyoung's apartment location to Jungkook. I was feeling uneasy for some reason.

" Who are you texting?" He suddenly asked, making me shocked.

" Woohyun oppa." He just nodded.

As we arrived at his apartment, he slammed the door and dragged me to his room. My eyes widen.

" Jinyoung, what are you doing?!"

" Tell me what you did." He said, throwing me to the bed.

" What did I do?"

" Not going to tell me?" He smirked. He walked towards me and gripped my jaw. " You fucked with Jungkook all night right?!" Oh shit! " Tell me bitch!"

" No, I didn't." He slapped me.

" Since he can fuck you, I can too." My eyes widen. He took off his shirt then smirked. " You're dead."

" Jinyoung, stop! Don't you dare!" He just laughed and get on the bed and kissed me as I tried pushing him away from me but it didn't work. " Jinyoung stop you crazy bastard!" I yelled, he slapped me hard.

" Shut the fuck up, bitch!" He said. He tore my clothes and stripped me roughly.

No, I won't let him touch me.

I tried fighting him back but he ended up slapping me harder every time.

As I got naked, tears were flowing down to my cheeks. Jinyoung was stripping himself and pinned me on the bed, hard.

" STOP!!!" I yelled but I couldn't do anything.

I'm sorry Jungkook.

Jungkook

She sent me a location and a passcode and told me that it was Jinyoung's apartment. She told me to come over if she didn't text me back in 5 minutes.

5 minutes has passed and she haven't text me yet. I'm feeling uneasy.

I grabbed my jacket and key and hurriedly went to Jinyoung's.

I pressed the passcode numbers and hurriedly get in. I looked around and didn't saw anyone around then I heard someone's crying in a room. I saw a baseball bat and took it.

I opened the door and saw Dahyun's crying, naked on the bed as Jinyoung was putting on his clothes.

Omg. He didn't-

He turned to looked and saw me.

" Fuck you!" I yelled and hit him with the baseball bat. Then I throw the baseball bat away and punched his face dozens of time until his face was unknown.

" Jungkook-" Dahyun whimpered but I ignored her.

" Fucking get up." I said. He stood up and tried to countered on me but I dodged him and punched hard on his jaw. " That's for hurting Dahyun." I said and hit him dozens of time then pushed him down to the floor as he was coughing blood.

I looked at Dahyun who was shocked. I ran towards her and hugged her.

" Everything's fine now. Let's go. I'm taking you home." I said. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her. Then I carried her bridestyle to my car.

She was just a fragile girl and now she's broken. How bad did that bastard fucked her.

I get in the car and put the seatbelt on her. She was shivering and scared. I held her hand.

" It's okay now. I'm here for you." She nodded and cried.

I drove to my apartment.

" Jungkook, you almost killed him." She stated.

" I know." I sighed. " He deserved it. He hurt you so he deserved it."

" But.. what if he report you to the police?"

" I'll think about that later. Let's just get you home and clean you up." I said as she nodded.

Her cheeks was swollen, her lips got a cut, her legs have bruises more like fingers marks.

I carried her to my apartment and Jimin happen to be infront of my doorstep. His eyes widen as he saw Dahyun.

" What happen?" He asked.

" I'll explained later. Come in." He nodded and entered my apartment.

I put the keys on the table an looked at Jimin.

" Sit down first. I need to clean her up." He nodded and sat on my couch and turned on the television.

I put her in the bathtub and took off the jacket. My heart breaks when I saw her body. It was full with bruises. I sighed and raked my hair, shouting, feeling mad with myself for not protecting her.

I looked at her, she was crying. I knelt down and cupped her cheeks.

" Stop crying." I said. She shook her head and cried harder.

" I was supposed to stop him but I couldn't and let him ruined me. It hurts so much Jungkook. I never felt this hurt before. He was like an animal." My heart breaks as she said that.

I hugged her and caressed her hair.

" It's going to be fine." I kissed her hair. " Let me help you." She nodded and I helped her.

-

I went to the living room, finding Jimin watching the television.

" Hey." I greeted as I sat next to him.

" Hey. Where's Dahyun?"

" Sleeping."

" So, what happen to her?"

" Jinyoung raped her." His eyes widen.

" He what?! No wonder there's bruises all over her. How did she even ended up with him? I don't understand!" I sighed and told him everything about them.

He was shocked and didn't know what to say.

" So, what happen to him?"

" I beat the shit out of him." His eyes widen.

" Jeon Jungkook are you crazy?! You could go to jail!"

" I don't care! I had to do it. He hurt her and he deserved it. Even if the police are looking for me, I don't care."

-

Jinyoung was in the news and the police is looking for me since he reported me. Well, he went to the hospital and wasn't that bad.

Woohyun hyung knows what happen and he didn't know what to do but asked me to keep Dahyun safe in the moment because Jinyoung's father is going savage after knowing his son's dead.

My doorbell rang, I opened the door and saw 3 police officers.

" Jeon Jungkook?"

" That's me."

"  We were command to take you to the police station. Will you co-operate with us?" I sighed and Dahyun came.

" What's going on?" She asked and her eyes widen as she saw the cops. " You've gotten the wrong house!" She said and wanted to pull me in but I didn't budge.

" Dahyun, stop. I'm going to turn myself in."

" What?"

End of chapter 28