Chapter 23

*Harry's POV*

"Wait here!" I say to Caylan. Before she can answer I'm downstairs and in the kitchen. In vampire speed, I'm getting things out of the refrigerator and cabinets. I turn around to see Niall about 6 inches away from my face.

"Are you making me breakfast?!" Niall yells quickly, I smile and push him away, putting the pan on the stove.

"No, I'm cooking for Caylan." I say smirking at him.

He narrows his eyes at me and says," fine I will get Starbucks!" Wait a sec....

"NO! EAT THIS STUFF!" I yell, "I'm going to take Caylan to Starbucks instead!" I say running up to Liam while Niall gives me a sad face.

"Li! Can you make Niall everything on the counter?" I ask.

"But his orders are really complicated!" he complains. "Just make him food and you will be fine!" I yell over my shoulder running upstairs.

The last thing I hear is Niall saying," ok I want sausage, bacon crispy but not too crispy, eggs scrambled, orange juice..." then the sound faded away.

I chuckle and walk into my room taking off my pants and my shirt so I'm only in my boxers.

"Ehem..." I hear someone clean their throat and I turn to see Caylan. I blush and say, "get ready, we're going out today!" I wink.

*Caylan's POV*

I get up and say, "get ready with what?" I ask giggling a bit. I have nothing... "Well nevermind, he puts on sweets and a t shirt to match me. wow.

He pulls me into him and kisses my forehead, "lets go!"

We get into his car, and we drive off. "Harry where are we going?"

"Get some things, just have a nice 'out' day!"

"Hmm? what is an 'out' day?"

"You will see soon enough!" he smirks and holds my hand while driving with the other.

We arrive at Starbucks and I smile! I quickly get out of the car, but Harry is taking a while. I groan and lean against the car.

"Harry... HARRY... HAROLD!" I yell at him. He chuckles.

"I'm coming, calm down!" he says grabbing my small hand in his.

We walk into Starbucks which is empty... I don't know why though, its Starbucks!

Harry walks up to the counter and orders. I step up for my turn but he lightly pudhes me back. Once we paid, we waited at a table for our drinks.

"Harry why didn't I order?"

"Because I ordered for you kitten!"

"Hun, you don't even know what I want do you?" I roll my eyes giggling.

"Well yea I do! I ordered a mocha cookie crumble for you!" he says smiling with satisfaction.

"How did you know that?!"

"Louis..."

Oh yeah.... Mind reader! "One mocha cookie crumble!" the lady says. Harry gets up and grabs the drink saying a polite thank you to the lady.

"Didn't you get anything?" I ask as he hands me the drink. He grabs my hand pulling me up while saying, "no, it's a you day!"

I blush and we walk out of Starbucks.

As we walk down the streets of London, he points out some things to me that I have never seen before! Like shops and stuff.

I take a sip of my beverage and he looks down at me biting his lip in concentration.

"What?" I ask looking at my drink then at him.

"Nothing.... your just... cute when you drink things." he says slightly feeling a bit more awkward.

"Harry it's alright!" I giggle. I'm not gonna lie, it was a strange comment!

We hit a few shops and get me some things. Like clothes, hair things, a bit of makeup, other girl things...

I check my watch and it's already 6:00 pm and its starting to rain a bit "Harry, we should get going." I say to him turning to the Starbucks our car is parked at.

"Alright." Harry says and we turn around and start towards the car. About half way there it starts to pour rain and we start running and laughing together.

Before I reach the car door, Harry grabs my arm, spinning me to face him. He stares into my eyes and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. Suddenly our lips touch. The kiss was passionate and meaningful. Also romantic because of the rain.

We stay like this for a while, then pull away to take a breath. I smile and he does the same. We give each other a peck then run in the car. The whole ride home he held me hand tightly, making me never want to let go.