The First Stage

Things you might need to know!!

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Favorite Color

H/C = Your Hair Color or Any

E/C = Your or Any Eye Color

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's P.O.V

My eyes shot open. I was being shaken to death. I quickly sat up. My heart was pounding a million trillion times a second. (Wait. How many times does your heart beat in a second?)

I looked at my clothes and saw no dress. Just my normal hood, mask, boots, and armor. I felt my arms to make sure they were there. (Just making sure I didn't die or anything).

I looked around. I was still at the Guard Station. I then noticed Dante, and Garroth staring at me.

What did I do? Was I not allowed to sleep in Dante's bed? Were they mad at me for leaving yesterday?

"Y/N. What happened? Where the heck did you go?! We were all MAJORLY worried about you! Especially me." Dante questioned seeming confused and angered at the same time.

"What do you mean 'where was I?' I was here the whole freakin time sleeping! After I got back I came back here and fell asleep in your bed since I was exhausted! If your asking where I went yesterday well I just took a small walk in the forest by myself for a while!" I started yelling at him out of confusion.

"Y/N. We knew you went to take a walk yesterday but were talking about what just happened a few hours ago..." Garroth said. I could feel his emotions. They were so strong. I could feel him being worried and confused. Those feelings where very strong when they radiated off of him. It made the whole room have a different mood of just...worry. He looked at me and continued. "..while we were sleeping...I was on guard watching us and...you had just disappeared out of thin air. Laurence did as well shortly after you did. I got worried and woke up Dante...we waited for you two to come back...an hour later...Laurence appeared back on his bed. We tried to wake him up but he just kept sleeping. We tried everything possible. Nothing worked. Then two hours later you appeared which was only two minutes ago. Laurence then woke up. When he did he wasn't himself. We left him alone and tried to wake you up. We where then successful."

I felt confused and different at the same time. I then remembered the two dreams that I had. When I thought of the nightmare a chill went down my body and my body became stiff. (Oooo I'm getting Goosebumps! See what I did there?) I looked at Garroth.

Did I actually disappear into those dreams? Were they real? Or was it a vision? Did Laurence actually go with me into those dreams?

"Where's Laurence?" I asked. Garroth told me where he was. Dante told me the directions to the place.

I followed those directions. It led me to a pathway that led to a grand wall with a gate. That's where I came in with that man. But I didn't go to the wall. Instead on the pathway leading to the wall I turned left. There were stairs that led down to a small grave. Diamond, gold and iron blocks made up the beautiful grave. Two small flower pots sat below on the ground. There was a small sign on the top.  It read: Hek Nok Ungyrth Dovah Do Vokescool Ardyrian. Must of been in a different language. I noticed Laurence looking down at the grave.

"He saved me ya know. He was the one who sacrificed his life for me to live mine. He dragged me out of that dreadful place. He was more than just my pet. He was my  best friend." He sat down on the ground. I knelt next to him gazing at the beautiful grave. I tried to understand what he had been through but couldn't. "My life is full of just anger and depression. There is only little bits and pieces of memory that I have from my life that have just been about happiness."

"No ones life is perfect. Not even mine. My life is crazy. Filled with different memories with many MANY different emotions. I have been through situations where people die, I make new enemies, face dangerous creatures, make new friends, or just experiencing bad nightmares." I nudge his shoulder. He nudges me back and I almost fall over wobbling to keep my balance. He smiles. I looked at him as he gazes at the grave.

"I wanted to ask you." He looks at me with a smile. "Did you enjoy our kiss last night?" (Btw its morning now if I didn't already tell you. Now you know.)

My face started to heat up and it became a bright red. I smiled then the smile faded. My face became serious and firm. Then a sudden sharp pain shot through my body. I winced in pain. I fell onto my knees putting my hand on my forehead.

"Y/N are you ok?!?!" I looked at Laurence worried. My mind became taken over. A devilish smile crept across my face. Red and black armor spread across my body. Wolf ears and a tail appeared on my body. My body grew in size. I quickly became a few feet taller than my normal height. my voice became deeper and more demon-ish.

"YoU mUsT dIe!!!" My body was completely taken over. I pulled out my Shadow Sword at the speed of light. (Running around at the speed of sound! I'm SANIC!!)

I had Laurence pinned to the ground in a second. He then turned into his Shadow Knight form and knocked me back off of him. Suddenly a feeling of anger towards Laurence came over my mind. We then lunged at each other clashing sword in sword. It was a fight between Shadow Knights. All of a sudden Cake ran over to us and quickly knocked me to the ground. She then knocked Laurence to he ground separating us from each other. She was a Jury of Nine member. I then had anger towards her as well targeting both Laurence and Cake.

"YoU jUrY oF nInE aRe WeAk AnD hElPlEsS! YoU cAnT sToP mE! NoW iM gOnNa HaVe To KiLl YoU bOtH!" I readied my sword and lunged forwards. Cake's sword clashed with mine. Then I felt something hit my head. My vision became hazy and started to darken. I felt myself fall to the floor feeling weak and tired. I then fell asleep.

Laurence's P.O.V

I fell back onto the ground. I looked up only to see Cake struggling to keep her strength with her. I saw her have her sword clashed with Y/N's trying o hold her back. I then knew that I could help. I snuck behind Y/N while their swords were still pushing on each other. I then took the handle of my sword and hit her on the head with it. Instantly knocking her out. Y/N fell to the floor. No more than a few seconds later Cake collapsed onto the ground as well. I tried to go get help but, my vision became hazy and darkened. I then felt weak and tired. I then fell onto the ground falling asleep.

===========================

Well this chapter was kinda crazy. Sorry for posting kinda late. I have been really busy with the fam and stuff. Well hoped you like this chapter. Don't forget to ice that like button and comment down below what your favorite part about this book was. So hope you like the book and everything so far and I will see ya later Sprinklez! Byeee! Say bye guys!

TruMu (Jason): Byyyee!

Adam: Bu-boooiiii!

Preston: Bye!

Barney: Byes!

Cake Ro'Meave OUT!! :3