Chapter 24 - Busy At Work

×°•*one hour later*•°×

"Of course we'll stay with you honey we'd never leave you! Besides it was about time to move out of that old cave anyway!"

My mother gave a small laugh and patted my shoulder affectionately.

"Are you sure I dont want to force you guys-"

"Don't be silly! You're not leaving your mate and we're not leaving you! Besides it'll be fun and I want to see Mt grandchildren which I hope will be very soon."

I blushed hard and smacked my mother on the arm as she laughed when Xavier and my father returned at the same moment.

They came back in one piece which was good, right?

In fact they actually spears to be....laughing together. Wait. Whatttttt.

My father closed the door and my mother got up to greet him and I got up and stood by Xavier. He wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What did your two talk about?"

I was honestly really curious. Oh god, they didn't say anything embarrassing about me? I dont want my dad to scare away my mate.

Knowing me, that would happen.

"Nothing babe, we just talked about where they're gonna live and the house and other things."

"What 'other things'?"

"Nothing dont worry about it."

My dad interrupted this time and he gave me a strangely over happy smile.

Okay, what is going on here?

"I have to go make a business call and catch up on work."

Xavier said suddenly serious.

"Oh ok."

"I showed you where the guest bedrooms are right?"

"Their upstairs right?"

Xavier nodded.

"Show them to the rooms and let them pick and you guys catch up while I go do work. I'll be back by dinner."

He kissed my forehead then left, my father and him exchanging nods.

I wish he could be here, but he has work to do.

"Okay guys come with me! Wait! Where all your stuff?"

"Its in the car we'll get it later sweetie." My mom answered

"I CALL THE BIGGEST ROOM."

Mason yelled as he rushed past me up the stairs.
decidOT IF I GET IT FIRST."

When I stood up from being pushed over, I fell down again and looked at the floor as all my brothers tumbled up the stairs like a stampede.

"Ugh you guys!"

I ran after them  and bounded up the stairs as I heard my parents giggling in the background and soon follow me.

When I got up there I went down the hall where the guest bedrooms were and heard yelling in one of them.

My two brothers shared one room with twin beds, and my other brother had one alone that also had a bunk bed.

"Guys! Mom and dad are getting this room!" I yelled and walked into the only room with a double bed and found Mason and Lucas wrestling each other.

They stopped and looked and pouted which made me laugh.

"If you guys weren't brothers you'd make a cute couple."