Magic mirror

After finally catching up with Edward who insisted on singing while walking the wrong way, you managed to bring to your apartment in one piece. While you unlocked your door Edward just stood behind and starred through the hall. "There are many rooms here, reminds me of a tiny castle." You chuckled to yourself, this guy if not crazy was really dedicated to this prince role he's playing. Once you both got inside your apartment Edward look amazed as he started to investigate almost every item you owned. "What sort of magic is this?" He asked you as he pointed at your tv. He kneeled down and looked at his reflection from the screen. "You own a magic mirror?! Why didn't you tell me this peasant? Now I can find my darling Giselle!!" You watched while Edward held the tv and began talking to it. Wanting to see what happens you grab the remote and turn the tv on. As soon as it lit up Edward jumped back so fast you thought he was going to fly out of the room. "Your magic mirror spoke to me!!" "Edward that not a magic mirror, it's a tv." Edward ignored you and ran back to the tv and starred right into the screen. "Magic mirror where is my Giselle?" As if on cue the news anchor started to mention some event happening at the Central Park. Edward hugged the tv and once he let go looked straight at you. "Peasant! Please take me to this Central Park at once!" "We can go first thing in the morning. My name isn't peasant by the way, it's (Y/n)." You told Edward while he kept starring right at your tv. "You probably shouldn't sit so close to the screen, it could mess up your eyes. Sit on the couch and I'll go make dinner. Anything in particular you want?" Edward sat down on your couch and smiled back at you. "Why yes! I would like a large turkey with some sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, and a small glass of wine." He smiled as he listed off what sounded like a thanksgiving meal. You just starred at him before turning around and going into the kitchen. "Pizza it is." You say to Edward as he watches you walk off with a confused expression on his face.