Chapter 25

I felt my self jump then my eyes shot open. It was all just a dream. A horrible dream. I looked at my phone and saw the time. It was around 10 am so I decided to get up. I didn't bother getting dressed yet. So I got out of bed and walked down stairs. My brother was still asleep and uncle mark was in the living room. He had the day off so he came here for the day. I went into the living room to sit by him.
"Morning sweet pea" he said. "Mornin,hey can I barrow some money,I'm going to the mall today" I said. "No I'm taking you and your brother to a ball game today" he said. Seriously? A ball game? I like base ball but I wanna go to the mall. "Ugh fine,but I don't have a jersey or anything" I said. He just nodded his head. "I guess I can take you to the mall to get a jersey" he said. I nodded my head. "The game starts at 2,so go wake your brother up and come down for breakfast and then get ready" uncle mark informed me. I nodded and started to run up the stairs,but when I was running up the stairs I slipped and hurt my foot. I heard a crack. "Owwww" I said. I started to cry,it hurt so much. I heard uncle mark get off the couch and run towards me. "What happened?" He asked when he seen me crying holding my foot on the stairs. "When you told me to go wake Alex up I wanted to hurry cause I was hungry so I decided to run and I tripped up and fell and landed on my foot,I heard a crack." I said,more tears running out of my eyes. "It's okay,I'm gonna wake your brother up and get him to help you down okay?" He said. I nodded and continued to hold my foot. My brother rushed down the stairs and uncle mark went to the kitchen to get the first aid kit and a few chairs. My brother reached me and asked,"can you stand?". "I don't know I will try." I replied. He nodded and took my hand. I stood up and winced In pain. He said he was gonna lift me. I nodded and put an arm around him and he carried me. We got to the kitchen and uncle mark said we had to go to the hospital to get it checked out. He gave me a ice pack and my brother took me to the car. We all got in and drove to the hospital.
   We were in the cast room. Callie checked me out and said it was just a bad sprain. I had to have a cast on my foot so it will get better faster and I need crutches. Callie finished up my Cast and we went to get a pair of crutches.
   I got my crutches and we left. My dad saw me. He looked confused he came over and uncle mark explained. He nodded. "You need to be careful." My dad said. I nodded and replied"it will be better before skating season starts". "Okay,I'll be home soon and I'll tell mom." He said and kissed my head and left.
   My brother helped me into the car and we drive home.
---