i

Surprise
- - -

'I'll promise when I come back,I'll make the both of us official.'

'Promise?'

'Promise.'

Jimin could only laugh sarcastically remembering what they promised.

It has been two years since that day.

Jungkook just went home yesterday.

When they all fetched Jungkook at the airport,Jimin was the first one to greet him.

But Jungkook just nodded and went to the other members.

Jimin froze and felt stuck in his position.

'What happened to our promise?'

'Where's the Kookie I used to know?'

,were the questions Jimin asked to his self.

He turned his back and saw Jungkook happily greeting the other members and his brother.

And Jimin was alone.

- - -

'How does it feel to be an instant famous idol even though you just started,Jungkookie?'

Jimin bitterly smiled as he heard the nickname he made for Jungkook.

'Jeon Jungkookie~!'

'You should rest,hyung.'

'Jeon Jungkookie!'

Jimin almost teared up remembering that day.

'Its overwhelming.Thanks to the ARMYs who accepted me already.Jeongmal kamshamnida.'

Jungkook said and bowed infront of the audience.

'Very well said,Jungkook.Since BTS took a long rest,will you be having a comeback this year?'

'Yes.We'll come back this April with the album "The Most Beautiful Moment in Life',Rap Monster said.

'How could this be my beautiful moment in life if Jungkook forgot about us?',Jimin thought.

Throughout the interview Jimin spaced out and the others didn't even noticed as their all attention was on Jungkook,who didn't even noticed his Jimin spacing out.

* * * *

Lets all just think that BTS "started" with Jungkook was on April.

And this story will be longer than the 'Fanmeet'.

(If you haven't read it yet,then read it!This isn't called a sequel for nothing!)

As the story goes,you'll know why 'Fan Service' is the title.

And also,check out the video above (not mine).Its called 'Jimin's secret role in BTS'.I totally cried bc of that vid.

I totally cried bc of that vid

Bye biches